12

"Alright now we can start with the scene where Tom and Patrick kiss" Micheal announced. That the day Harry was scared for the second most, the first one would be the sex scenes. After four years, he'd get to hold him and kiss him like he used to.

"Harry are you okay?" He heard Emma ask. He smiled and nodded in response. "I'm okay just overwhelmed" He added. "Do you need some water?" She asked placing her hand on his shoulder. In response, Harry shaked his head with a smile on his face. "Um can you see if Lou is ready to do my makeup?" Harry asked. Emma nodded and turned around to exit the room.

A few minutes later, Lou showed up as she rambled,"I'm so sorry I had to get the airbrush". "Airbrush? But our tattoos are already done" Harry replied back. "I know but Louis forgot to tell us about his butt tattoo" Lou replied with a giggle. Harry didn't reply but turned around. Ofcourse he knew about his butt tattoo.

~

"Hey" Harry heard the familiar voice. He turned around seeing Louis standing on the door. "Hi" He replied back. Louis slowly entered the room and asked,"You okay?". "Yeah, just overwhelmed" Harry replied back. "Is it because of the kissing scene?" Louis asked. Harry nodded looking into Louis' reflection. "You know we can pause any moment you feel uncomfortable. No one would make you uncomfortable" He added.

"I know but I haven't done this before, atleast on camera" He replied. Louis giggled and patted his shoulder while saying,"I'm with you. Don't worry about it". "Thanks Lou" Harry stated with a smile on his face. "Well are you sure Darcy will be okay there?" Louis asked siting beside him.

"I think so yeah. I gave them my number" He replied turning towards the man. Lousi nodded in return as his gaze turned towards the floor. "Did you get your butt tattoo airbrushed?" Harry asked with a giggle. A smile creped across Louis' face as he raised his head and replied,"Not yet". Harry giggled looking at him, leaning back onto the chair.

"Its not they're not gonna show my butt in the movie" Louis replied while rolling his eyes. "Your fans are gonna love it" Harry replied. Louis smirked and nodded back.

"Tom and Patrick, your scene" One of the workers announced outside of the door. They both stood up and walked outside.

"Alright, so Tom's scene will not be first. We need Patrick here" Micheal announced. Harry took a deep breath as he walked towards the shoot. While Micheal explained Harry everything, Louis had to get his tattoo airbrushed.

"Its gonna be so weird" He said looking at Lou. "I know but thankfully you don't have a tattoo near your manly hood" Lou giggled as she bent down. Louis graoned and turned his gaze towards Harry who stood next to Micheal.

He had his lower lip in his fingers as he twisted it abit. Louis took a deep breath as he started taking his dressing gown off. "Okay so Tom?" Micheal called. "I'm here" Louis said raising his hand. Micheal walked over to him as he explained,"So we're gonna finish most of the sex scenes today including the kissing scenes. If it gets uncomfortable just tell us, alright". "Yeah it's okay" Louis replied back.

"This is the first kissing scene, here you'll have to push Patrick to the wall and then do a good five minutes make out. Then we'll do the sex scenes so that the blush stays" He added. Louis nodded as he turned towards Harry who stood next to Lou's makeup team.

"Done" She said standing up. "Thanks Lou" Louis said smiling at her. She gave him a pat and walked off.

"Alright, Tom and Patrick" Micheal called. They both walked towards the secen, "Okay take positions".

"Action" (made up secen)

"Because what Tom?"

"Because I love you Patrick, don't leave me"

Harry pushed his body closer to Louis, cupping his cheeks. There was no distance inbetween the two as Harry bent down and pressed a small kiss onto Louis' lips. He could feel the sting on his lips while his cheeks heated up.

Louis gently placed his hands on Harry's waist pushing him towards the fake wall. His knee pushing towards his crotch as he roughly placed his lips onto Harry's making the man gasp. According to the script, he moved his hands and pinned Harry's wrists to his sides as he started moving his lips.

Harry could feel the flashbacks, how they used to make out in public or whenever they'd get any chance to. They were a wild couple back then. Louis liked Harry's lower lip as he slightly parted his lips. Louis tilted his head tasting him, he was still the same. Louis loved how blushy and shy Harry would get when they'd kiss.

"Cut" they heard the director but none removed themselves from each other. It had been four years, craving for each other. How could they part now?

"Tom Partick cut" Micheal stated again. This time Louis parted away, both of them panting heavily with blush gathered on each of their cheeks. Harry's lips were swollen more than Louis' , the boy looked wrecked.

"You Okay?" Louis asked looking at the boy. Harry let a nod while his breathing evened out.

"Alright, next secen will be the first sex scene. Tom we need some shots here" Micheal announced. Louis moved his arm towards Harry's bicep as he cressed his fingertip along with his soft skin. He gently removed his hand and walked towards the director.

Harry left a sigh as he saw Louis walk off. That kiss was something else, he never thought he'd get the same feeling that he used to get earlier. He rubbed his fingers where Louis had touched him earlier, he could still feel the tingling.

"Patrick" Micheal called. Harry took a deep breath and walked towards him. "We need you both to make out from that way towards the bed while stripping down" He explained. Both of the actors nodded as they took their places.

"Action"

Louis was quick to push Harry towards the wall as they started making out, hands tangled inbetween each others hair while sucking on their lips. Louis moved his hand removing Harry's jacket off his shoulder and then moving it towards his bum.

Harry left out a moan into his mouth making the boy drive crazy.....

Short but next will be smut, I guess. I hope you get it😉