3

"I want papa" the little girl kept stomping her feet on the ground while sobbing out. Louis took a deep breath as he replied,"Okay I'll help you find your papa". She instantly stopped as she looked at Louis. Louis moved his hand forward and said,"I'm Louis". "I am Darcy" the little girl replied. "Alright Darcy let's go" Louis stated as he stood up holding his hand out for her. He turned to her when she didn't hold his hand and asked,"What happened?". "Papa says not to go with strangers" Darcy explained.

"Okay then we'll wait here" Louis stated siting beside her. They both sat in silence where Darcy sat with a sad face. Louis couldn't see that. He was not really fond of kids but seeing the little girl sad made him sad. Why should I take care of her? She's my ex's daughter. Louis thought. But it was my fault. Louis mentally sighed.

"Darcy, let's make a cup castle" Louis stated with a smile.

~

"Niall you could've called me" Harry scolded. Niall groaned and replied,"I told you Harry. My phone is dead". Harry rolled his eyes as he rushed inside his room. He stopped when he heard his daughter's giggle. He rushed and opened the door, instantly Darcy and Louis turned around. Harry tilted his head in confusion as Dracy started crying out loud. He rushed and bent down to pick her up. He brushed her hair as he cooed her,"Shh, it's okay baby. Papa is here". Darcy had stopped crying but one could hear her sniffing and hiccups. Harry sat down as he placed her on his lap. He reached for her softie and said,"See Mr.Pants wants to talk". He smiled and started moving the softie to her. Darcy was still pouting but she grabbed the softie and threw it over Niall. "Oww, that hurt" Niall joked holding his nose. Darcy shrugged with a out on her face while her arms were crossed over her chest.

"Princess" Harry called but before he could say, Darcy scolded,"I will not talk to papa and uncle NiNi". She jumped from his lap and stomped to Louis. She pulled his hand down making him bent down. "I'm mad" she said in a low tone while looking at her feet. Louis turned to look at Harry. Harry bent down as he held his ears and said,"I'm sorry baby. Papa is sorry. Please". Darcy turned to him as she said,"I miss you papa".

Harry smiled and replied,"I missed you too darling". Darcy smiled as she walked ahead and cupped his cheeks with her tiny hands and placed a kiss on his forehead. Niall awed as he said,"Bonding session". Darcy turned to him with squinted eyes making everyone laugh. Darcy moved to Niall as she pulled the hem of his shirt. Niall bent down as Darcy whispered something in his ears. Niall quickly nodded with a thumbs up. Harry furrowed and asked,"What did she say?". "Nothing" Niall stated as they both high fived.

"Papa, meet my friend, LouLou" Darcy stated pointing towards Louis. Louis smiled as he turned to look at Harry. Darcy walked to him and said,"LouLou, this is papa. Papa this is LouLou".

~

"Alright, now we have the scene where Tom and Patrick meet" the director announced. Harry stood up from his seat as he placed Darcy on his chair. "I'll be here baby. Don't move without Ni" Harry stated. Darcy nodded as she smiled. Harry smiled back and walked infront. The director explained them all the scenes. Harry glanced up looking at Louis who was smiling at him. Harry turned his gaze back to the director.

Harry didn't wanted to be near him already. He was just doing it because it was going to be his last film. He still remembered how he felt when Louis said those harsh words to him.

Flashback to 2016

"What the hell are you talking about?" Louis asked in a angry tone. Harry sniffed and replied,"I just think that you are cheating on me Louis. Who is that woman and why is she in the articles?". "How many fucking times Harry? How many fucking times have I already told you? Eleanor and I are just friends. It's the media showing the different view" Louis replied loudly. Harry stood up in anger as he replied,"Yeah. All those cost and kissing pictures are fake. Come on Louis, I'm not that dumb". "Yeah you're not dumb you're fucking stupid. How can you be so possessive" Louis defended.

"Louis, seriously. How can you call me stupid when you're the one being an asshole" Harry replied loudly. "Just shut the fuck up slut" Louis shouted in anger. "S-Slut?" Harry asked in a shaking voice with tear flowing down his eye. "Yes. You're a fucking slut. You are always wearing those little skirts, distracting men so they can come fuck you. That's how you were with me. A fucking whore" Louis shouted. Harry sniffed as he didn't say a word.

Louis groaned as he grabbed the nearby glass and threw it on the ground making it break into pieces. Harry flinched as he started covering himself. "What? Now you're scared of me? You aren't scared to ask me to fuck you at night. Fucking slut" Louis shouted inching closer to Harry making the boy shiver. "Haven't gotten any words huh slut?" Louis asked with an evil smirk on his face. Harry sobbed as his back touched the wall.

Louis' nails were digging into Harry's arm as he pushed his body upon him. "L-Louis please" Harry begged with his eyes shut from fear. "Yeah that's how you beg other men, whore" Louis shouted. Suddenly he felt a sting on his cheek. He turned his head back in anger. "D-Don't even come near me from n-now. I-I HATE YOU" Harry screamed as he rushed out of their 'home'.

End of the flashback.

"Harry! Harry" Harry heard a familiar voice calling him. He was removed his thoughts as he saw Louis infront of him. "Are you alright?" Louis asked. Harry looked around seeing everyone looking at him. He quickly nodded as they told him to action.

(Made up seen)

"Patrick, my love, please understand. I love you" Louis acted holding Harry's arm. Harry shivered as he replied,"N-No. Y-You don't". Louis was acting perfectly but Harry. "Marion is just a cover up for the world. But the moon knows I'm in love with you" Louis stated. Harry tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I love you Hazza. The moon knows we're in love"

"Cut. Tom, it's just I love you" Micheal corrected. Louis nodded as he turned to Harry. "Action" Micheal announced.

"Patrick, please don't ignore my love" Louis said inching closer to Harry. "I've to go Tom. I'm sorry" Harry acted as he walked out of the scene. He heard glass break as he turned around seeing Louis throw stuff. His breathing fastened as he rushed to Darcy. He covered her eyes and ears looking at the level of destruction Louis was doing. Was it the part of the movie?

"Harry are you okay?" Harry heard. He turned to see Emma. He smiled and replied,"I'm fine Emma. You don't have to worry". "Really? You looked lost there. It looked like you have gone through something like this" Emma confessed. Harry sighed as he replied,"I think everyone has their heartbreaks". Emma nodded as she replied,"Oh right. But you know, I'm here if you want to talk to someone". Harry smiled and nodded. Next was Emma's scene, she rushed inside. It was a make out scene and Harry didn't wanted Darcy to see that. Or himself?.......

I've not read My Policeman and I don't even want to so I'm making up scenes.