10

"Darc do you wanna get on my back?" Louis asked after they had exited the flight. Harry was talking to Emma when Darcy had rushed towards him. Harry didn't mind as usual. "Yes. Yes. Yes" Darcy jumped in excitement. Louis giggled and as he bent down and let her get on his back.

"Yayy. LouLou, go to papa" Darcy pointed. Louis replied with a giggled,"Here you go love". He made a 'whoosh' sound and ran towards the curly lad. Harry jumped when he felt something rushing towards him. He giggled and said,"Already started trouble". "Yes" Louis and Darcy stated at the same time making them giggle.

They all started walking with the security with them while Louis and Darcy were in their own world. Harry was smiling looking at them while the others were busy calling their partner's, telling them about their safe landing.

There weren't many fans but some, Louis had given them a quick wave. They soon reached the bus and were on their way to the hotel. Harry and Louis had set together again while showing Darcy around. She stood on Louis' lap while Harry pointed out stuff.

After reaching, Michael had asked everyone to collect their room keys from the reception. Harry walked over with Louis behind him, he asked the reception after taking his room key,"Are there any arrangements for kids?". "Yes sir, there is a playroom downstairs" the receptionist replied.

Louis chuckled, trying to hide a giggle. Harry scrunched his nose as he walked to his side. After Louis got his key, they went to the elvator. "We'll have a shoot tomorrow sharp at ten" Michael stated. As they reached the floor, Harry stated,"Princess come, we have to go to our room". "Papa no. Can I plewse play with LouLou?" Darcy pouted looking at her father with puppy eyes.

"Baby, he needs to rest okay" Harry tried convincing her but Louis said,"Its alright. I can take care of her. You should go and take a nap". "But" Harry was cut off by Louis placing a finger on his lips as he said,"No arguments Harold".

"Say bye to your papa princess" Louis giggled. Darcy giggled and waved Harry as they disappeared into Louis' room which was next to his. Harry sighed and walked into his room. He took a deep breath and jumped into the bed.

~

Turner208
Just met @harrystyles on the plane and he's the most ruddest person I've ever met.
11:48 a.m. 2 September 2020

2,365 likes.  97 comments.  54 shares

Harryfp I don't think so
Harryhate Finally someone who understands me. He's the rudest
Tommothetease I-I. IS THIS TRUE @Louis91
Louisshome @Louis91 we need answers
Abellaph why are people tagging Louis in it????
Louis91 I don't think so he was the one to touch you without your permission and make you uncomfortable. After what you did on the flight, on should file a case for sexual harassment.
HxL pop offf Louuu
Larrylove yayyyy my ship is sailing
Elourfp he's literally defending him

~

Harry groaned hearing his phone ring.
He half opened his eyes and picked it up saying,"Hello". "Where are you?" He heard the Irish leprechaun ask. "In Italy you fool" He replied back. "No I meant. What happened on the flight?" Niall asked. "How'd you know?" Harry asked fully waking up. "Open Twitter" Niall replied back.

Harry kept the call on speaker as he opened his Twitter seeing hundreds of mention. Not only from his fan pages but also from Louis' and some named Larry. Larry?

"OH shit" Harry muttered seeing the tweet from that guy from the flight. "Are you gonna reply it?" Niall asked. "Can I ignore it?" Harry asked back. "I mean you can. Louis handled it good" Niall replied back. "So?" He added. "What so?" Harry asked in confusion. "Are you guys back?" He asked immediately.

"I don't know" Harry replied back with a little sadness in his voice. "What is going on?" Niall asked with concern. "I don't really know but I'm tryna be safe for me and Darcy" He replied back. "Where is she?" Niall asked changing the topic. "With Louis" Harry replied back in a mumble. "Figuered" Niall replied. "She likes him" Harry stated.

"Ofcourse she's gonna like her daddy" Niall replied. Harry sighed as he replied,"I'll call you later". Niall hmmed and hung the call.

Harry stood up but as he was about to head out, he saw his reflection in the mirror. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing his bed hair. He quickly fixed them and rushed out. He walked towards Louis' room, he rang the bell standing there waiting. When no one answered, he rang the bell again.

Again no one answered, he slowly entered the room. He smiled as he saw his three year old on the couch cuddling with Louis. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing the surroundings of the room. It looked devastated. It had a lot of mess and food around. Some toys too.

He awed looking at them and was to tempted to take a picture. He quickly pulled his phone out and took a picture, sending it to Niall. He always loved taking pictures of him and Louis cuddling. Yeah he was their wingman.

"Papa" He heard his daughter call. He bent down as he said,"I'm here baby. I'm here". Darcy rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Aww when did my princess sleep?" Harry asked with a smile on his face. "I don't know" Darcy replied in her sleepy voice. She sounded grumpy and Harry knew why. She'd be like Louis, always grumpy in the morning. She turned around and cuddled closer to Louis' body.

"Hazza" He heard Louis call. "I'm here" he replied back. Louis rubbed his eyes and asked,"How long have you been here?". "Just came in" Harry replied back. Louis nodded but as he was about to get up, he felt Darcy tug on his shirt.
Harry smiled looking at her.

"She's quite grumpy after waking up" Harry stated. Louis giggled as gently lifted her and placed her back. He stood up and stretched his body. Harry raised his eyebrows as he didn't realize that all this time, Louis was shirtless. He turned his face towards his lap as he tried hiding the blush occurring on his face.

"What time is it?" Louis asked. "Huh?" Harry asked turning to him. "Time Harold?" Louis asked pointing his wrist. "Uh I think two thirty or something" He replied back. Louis nodded as he yawned placing his hand on his mouth. He sat down along with Harry on the floor.

"Let's go out" Louis stated. "Where?" Harry asked back. "I don't know, somewhere" he replied back. Harry sighed as he replied with a small giggle,"Let Darcy get up or she's gonna make a huge fuss about it". Louis nodded and walked towards the bathroom. As he left, Harry left a squeal.

It had been a long time.