As i was going down the stairs i shouted "Father" as i entered the living room to see papa on his phone not bothered to look up cause he know i only call him papa, and father confused on who i am calling, i turned to him and he realized i was calling him "yes" he asked "come with me" i said as he got up and followed me, we got in my red Porche.

If you haven't figured it yet, i am obsessed with red.

We started driving, "where are we going?" He asked as the gates opened letting us out and after some minutes we got on the main road.

"You'll see" i said as i started playing my playlist on shuffle, and guess what's the first song 'Million men' i started humming with the song.

It ended and another started playing "great song" dad said and i nodded "yeah it's good that's why i am playing it" i said with cockiness clear in my voice "sure" he said while rolling his eyes jokingly.

As The song ended we were on a hill i parked and we got out i got two blanket i have in the car and we sat on one while wrapping one around us watching the sunset "so what brings us here" he asks "well yesterday we didn't have our talk time so today we are going to have our talk time and yesterday's missed one" i said and he nodded with a smile on his face.

"You like our talk time?" He asked or more stated with a smile on his face and i nodded "yeah.. it's great even though I don't talk much in it, but it really helps, you know getting my mind off things" i said and he nodded in understanding.

"Well i want you to talk more in our talk time, i want to know you better." He said and i nodded and he started asking me questions and i answered, he didn't go far with the questions and didn't ask about my past which i am grateful for.

That's how we spend the night, him asking, me answering, making jokes and laughing.

We decided to head home when it was 12, time definitely passed and we didn't notice.

As we entered the house we were immediately pulled in a hug by Amelia "see mom i told you they were okay" Lu said it like he was telling her the same thing for hours, maybe he was

"Oh my god i thought something happened to you two i was worried, do you know what time is it, missy it's 12 am but I don't blame you i blame your father since he is the bigger person here and he didn't notice how late it was" she turned from concerned to angry "yeah, i kept telling him we should go home but he told me that night is still long, and we should stay a little more, i had no words over him, he's my father after all" i said as she became more angry at dad and he looked at me in disbelief as Lu was holding his laugh.

"Oh my god , Hendrix Evalo, you are not sleeping in the bedroom you will sleep on the couch for the rest of the week" as she said that me and Lu bursted out laughing and she looked at us then me "are you lying Thea" she asked with her hands on her hips "yeah, we're sorry we didn't notice the time and he definitely didn't say that, but if you still want him to sleep on the couch it's totally okay" i said as dad narrowed his eyes on me.

And Amelia laughed "yeah i will keep that in mind" she said "what!" Dad nearly shouted "ops good luck i am tired and need to sleep" i said as i made my way towards the stairs "yeah me to" Lu said as he got behind me on the stairs then i noticed he didn't stop on the second floor no he was going up the stairs with me i turned around to ask him what is he doing when i was picked up into his arms "what are you doing" i said as he went up the stairs soon we were in-front of my bedroom door and he opened the door and threw me on the bed and started tickling me.

Damn I haven't been tickled in years.

You were tickled yesterday.

Oh yeah right.