15 | Petrov.

Father= Hendrix, papa= Nicolàs.
3 November 2019, Moscow Russia.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

After dad told me he will go tell grandpa everything, i didn't see him nor grandpa for the rest of the night.

I was in the living room doing work on my laptop, when i saw dad and grandpa and grandma entered and they greeted me and sat down, then Amelia and Luciano came, soon the whole bio's where here.

My phone started ringing it was an unknown number, as i was about to answer a file fell making the paper to go everywhere.

Ughh come onn.

I answer and put the phone on speaker as i go to get the papers Teo started helping, they weren't much paper.

"Hello" i said while getting the paper "h-h-e-y" the voice wasn't clear it was cutting between words all of the bios looked at the phone in suspicion, then there was a lot of glitching sounds and then the voice cane out clearly "queen" a familiar breathless voice said "it's Petrov, need west" Petrov said from the phone and i left the paper got my phone and shout for Vincente from his room.

Vincente has the brains i wanted him to track it, i wanna see if it's a recorded call from back a week ago or no, a real call of right now

He came down fast and looked at me i gestured towards the phone and he nodded and got his laptop from the shelf in the living room, and i put the phone on speaker "Petrov can you hear me" i ask "ye-s" his voice was glitching again "am I glitching to you or do you hear me clearly?" I ask "gli-tch-i-ng" he said while glitches in between, that's great. "just stay on the line Petrov" i said "i can-t" his voice glitched and a chocked sob came from him.

"No stay come on." i said "it-s h-ar-d" he said, that didn't work so i guess demanding would work right?"I am demanding you to stay on the call, would you dare to disobey me petrov" i demand coldly "n-oo an-y-thing you nee-d" he said, the glitches were getting better.

"Raw call" Vince said "west?"
I ask and he nodded "Petrov hold on i am coming" i said as i nodded at Vince and i left.

CAMERON EVALO

•Flash back•
2 November 2019, Moscow Russia.

I was in the room i share with my wife, i was thinking about Althea, and what happened.

I don't know what got into me, into my mind, i never invaded someone's privacy.

My childhood wasn't great, because of how my father was to me.

But one thing I promised myself to never do was to never invade someone's privacy or break their trust, cause i knew what it was like to not have privacy and get your trust broken, i was eight when i made that promise.

My father, he was a bad person, he showed me the real cruel world at a young age, maybe younger than needed.

But nevertheless i am grateful for him, he made me strong, he made me who i am. And now because of him i am someone everyone fears cause they know what I've been through.

When i was young i thought people would look down at me and treat me like glass once they know what i have been through. But i was proven wrong when i told the world what happened and how i survived, the world now viewed me as a strong person fearless.

But that is wrong.

There is this slight feeling of fear inside, fear for my wife, my sons, my grandsons, and granddaughter.