6| A Story.

14 October 2019,Roma.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

Today i woke up at 7 am,i enter the bathroom and went into the shower.

I showered for a good 20 minutes then got out dried my self and changed.

I went down to see them all having breakfast, it was Saturday now.
(A/N: I don't know if I mentioned a day in the last chapter so let's just pretend it's Saturday.)

On Monday they have school and i will be all alone, so i thought to spend this time to work on my company and everything that I had delayed.

I sat with them and a maid came and put a plate in-front of me i thanked her and she smiled and left.

As we finished eating the door bell rang and Leo said he will go get it, he then walked in with a thick file "uh Althea this is for you" he said and i took the file it was from Clara it had some paper i need to go over and sign

I nodded and went up and got my laptop and stuff and when i came down they were in the living room so i went with them and i sat on the floor and put my stuff on the table that's set between the couch's, "work papers?" Amelia asked "yes" i said.

"You know you can work with us your family in our company, and we have money if you want" Hendrix said "no I don't want to work for you or in a family business in-fact and not everything is money" i said and he nodded and didn't ask further.

"So where do you work at?" Amelia asked "pro.cura" i said open the files, "what really" Lucas asked and i nodded "have you seen the boss, i hear that it's a girl who is 17. I also heard she has a shoot for the youngest billionaire soon" Leo said "that's right and i have meet her actually" i stated.

Then I started on work, and that was their sign to not ask anything further.

I opened my laptop and got the papers out and started going them and saving documentaries on the papers i go through, as i started mumbling the words i am reading but not loud for them to hear what i am mumbling but enough to know i am reading, i was reading fast it's something i do.

And after some things I corrected in the papers in my hand i signed them at the end of the papers and at the first paper.

"Umm your Althea Evalo now" Amelia said as she or in fact all of them saw me sign 'Althea Volkov-A.V'.

I nodded and went through the other papers and kept signing Althea Volkov, it can be Evalo now but I don't care plus this is my company i sign how i want.

"Well sign Althea Evalo" Leo said making me roll my eyes "yeah i am Althea Evalo now but for people i am Althea Volkov. And for your information I won't change it i want them to know me as Althea Volkov" i said and he asked why "well technically this is my name so I don't have to reason my self for you or anyone" i said as i started reading the last stack of paper, and let me tell you those papers are fucked up next level who ever wants this alliance ain't getting shit.