11| Pottery.

25 October 2019, Rome.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

I just got back from work it's 5.30 now, i went up to my room and took of my blazer as a knock came on my door.

"Come in" i said loudly as the door opened and Matteo came in, he smiled at me "how was work?" He asked "great apart from idiots trying to form alliances while they have nothing to offer" i said with annoyance as he chuckled.

"Anyway do you have anything you have do to for the rest of the day?" He asked nervously "nope all free" i said as he nodded in relief "okay well get changed into comfortable cloth we are going out" he said excitedly "you and me only we will also get dinner while we are out, so we have the whole rest of the day we don't have to be back by dinner" he explained "okay i like the idea, where are we going" i asked "it's a surprise" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"Anyways i will leave you to shower and get ready" he said as he left.

I showered and wore jeans with a top and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I got out of my room after i grabbed my phone and my wallet, i went to Matteo's room and knocked he opened the door and smiled as he saw me "wait a second let me just get some stuff" he said and i nodded as he went back into his room and u leaned on the door frame.

Leo was passing as he saw me "hey Althea" he smiled "hey Leo" i nodded at him "come one let's go i have everything" Matteo said then he noticed Leo "hey Leo" he greeted him, "hey Matteo where are you to going" he asked "I don't know" i said "it's a surprise" Matteo said right after me "excuse us now come on Thea" he said to Leo as he pulled me and started walking towards the stairs.

"Okay alright slow down and i can walk on my own" i said as i rolled my eyes "yeah yeah" he dismissed me.

•$•

We have been driving for some time now, music was playing in the background while we talked.

The car came to a stop as i looked at the cafe in-front of us 'creation cafe' weird name but now i want to enter it see what's the creation in there.

As we got out of the car and entered i looked around and saw a couple they were sitting at the table and they were doing pottery together, as food was beside them and it looked like the guy was taking a break and eating.

I looked around more and saw two friends also there doing pottery, "come on" Matteo said as he let me to a table "so we will make Pottery here as you noticed and it's also a cafe and restaurant so we can have snacks in between" he said "this is going to be so much fun" i said excitedly as he smiled at me "that's the cause Thea for us to have fun".

Soon a guy came and gave each of us two menus one had the food and drinks, the other had every pottery thing we can do here.

"Let's do matching mugs" Matteo suggested excitedly "yes and we can also do matching plates so we can complete the set" i said as he nodded "also can we do a vase with each-other i want to have something we did together" i said a he nodded "wait that's not fair i want to have something we did together to" he said.

"Maybe we can make you a pen holder, but like but in it your paint brushed" i suggested "yes great idea" he said.

And soon we started we were doing a kind off good job, okay i am lying he was doing a great job I wasn't at all the guy who works here, has helped me a lot but it is still my peace of art and we can pretend i did it alone.

After we finished the mugs and plates we took a break and ordered some pasta with a soda and we started eating.

After we finished eating we started working on the vase and the brushed holder, as we were working my phone rung in my pocket.

I wiped my hands and pull out my phone and see it was papa calling so i answer him "hey papa" i said with a smile "hey Tela how are things going" he asked through speaker "great look" i said then i opened FaceTime.

I showed him what i was doing "we are making a vase so i can have it then we will make a pen holder so Matteo can put his paint brushes in it" i explained with a smile "this seems fun" he said "it is, it was Matteo's idea" i said "well i since you seem like a professional now i want you to make me a vase a long with mug can you do that" he asked.

"Oh yeah sure" i said nervously "what sure the people here were the on who basically did yours work, you don't know how to do shit" Matteo said with a chuckle "hey no i did a lot of work actually and i am proud" i said as dad chuckled through the phone " i am proud of you to tela" he said "thanks papa" i said then looked at Matteo and glared "see the love bitch the inspirational words you should learn some" i told him.

"Yeah sure" he said with an eye roll "okay i will leave you to it call me when you get home" papa said as we bid each other goodbye "goodbye sir" Matteo said so papa could hear him we soon hung up and continued working.

We finished and our stuff was now in an oven like thing, so we left as we will take them tomorrow.

We drove back home "pkay change into something fancy we will go have dinner now" Matteo said as we separated and went to change and shower.

We were now in the car again going to a fancy restaurant to have dinner.

And i started thinking how could this stupid family not like talking with someone like Matteo, god they are so dumb it hurts.

•$•
VOTE
&
COMMENT

Words: 1081.

Written: 2-9-2023.

Added chapter not rewritten.