。26 。

-"He'll get it back to you

-
"He'll get it back to you."
-

"Phelia."

"Hmph."

"Wake up."

"Nooo."

Kate laughed under her breath, looking at Ophelia who had her face pressed into a pillow, her leg over Kate's waist. The archer brushed some hair from her face, grinning when Ophelia opened one eye to look at her, raising an eyebrow.

"We gotta get up." Kate stated and Ophelia huffed into the pillow. "Phelia..."

"Kate..." Ophelia mocked the drawn out tone.

"Get up, bitch." Kate whacked her with the pillow and Ophelia didn't move.

"You've done it. I'm dead now. Leave me to rot." Ophelia yawned.

"Unfortunately, I'd have no way to explain that to my aunt. Get up." Kate chuckled and Ophelia finally pushed herself off the the bed, getting ready.

The pair walked into the kitchen, Clint sipping a drink. Kate glanced to him, "Morning."

"Mornin'." Clint replied. "Some coffee."

"Oh, thank God." Kate muttered, making herself and Ophelia a cup.

"Okay, this morning, I'm gonna have a talk with our friend, Kazi." Clint started. "What I want you two to do is track down the trick arrows from our friends, the LARPers."

Kate chuckled and Ophelia looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, sipping her coffee.

"Wait, what?" Kate asked.

"My traced arrow stopped moving, and it's over by an NYPD facility down by the bridge. And now the LARPers, they're mostly first responders, one's a cop. See if they can get access to that NYPD facility." Clint explained.

"LARPer friends." Kate muttered.

"Yeah, they're... They're colourful. You're gonna love 'em." Clint nodded.

"You know, I like to think of them more as our arrows." Kate mused.

"Okay. Go get our arrows." Clint ordered and Kate hummed.

"What's a LARPer?" Ophelia whispered to Kate.

"Clint."

-

Kate and Ophelia walked hand-in-hand down the street, Ophelia walking the dog. They spotted the LARPers messing with fake weapons in an formation. Kate grinned, glancing at Ophelia who was also smiling at the group, from astonishment or amusement, she didn't know herself.

"Hey, we, uh... we don't mean to interrupt-" Kate was cut of by them continuing to yell, thrusting their sticks forwards. "Wow. This is... You guys are... Dedicated."