。9 。

-"I doubt it, though

-
"I doubt it, though."
-

"Who the hell are you?" Clint asked again as Ophelia let go of him.

"I'm Kate Bishop." She introduced with a gasp.

"Ophelia Stone." She smiled.

"You're both kids." Clint stated. "My God. How did you get this suit?"

"I..." Kate trailed off as sirens wailed and Clint sighed.

"Lookit. We gotta get you two out of here. Okay?" Clint questioned. "It's not safe for you to be in this or you to be around it. Do you like near here?"

"Yeah. We live just-"

"Okay." Clint interrupted Kate.

"Yeah. Okay." Kate panted.

"Here, take this. Are you okay?" Clint quizzed at the more frazzled girl.

"I'm really fine. I-"

"Come on. Let's go." Clint said, patting her shoulder.

"I saw a dead body." Kate muttered as Ophelia linked their fingers, rubbing her thumb over her knuckles in howl to sooth her.

"This way." Clint murmured.

"It was a first." Kate continued.

"Don't worry about it. We'll talk when you get there." Clint stated.

"You're not freaking out?" Kate asked Ophelia, looking up at her.

"There's things you should know before asking questions like that." Ophelia joked, swerving the question.

-

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Clint asked Kate.

"I, uh, started talking martial arts when I was five." Kate explained.

"Wow. So, like, a year ago?" Clint joked. "How about you?"

Ophelia glanced at the man, keeping Kate under her arm as she continued to walk along the pavement, barefoot. She had met Natasha Romanoff when the Avenger took down the Red Room and she knew Clint was good friends with the red head.

"Red Room." Ophelia answered quietly.

"Sorry? What? I couldn't hear you." Clint chuckled.

"The Red Room." Ophelia replied a little louder and his eyes widened, Kate confused.

"You're a Widow?" He asked.

"No. Not anymore." She denied.

"W-what's a Widow? What did you used to be? And why did you live in a red room?" Kate rambled.

"I'll explain everything later." Ophelia mumbled.

"Am I actually gonna get an explanation?" Kate asked.