。31 。

-"Can you spin?"-

-
"Can you spin?"
-

Maya was about to kill Clint but an arrow knocked the sword from her hands and she turned to see Kate aiming at her with her bow and arrow, Ophelia by her side with a knife in her hand. Maya then ran when she saw Clint no longer there.

Clint ran down an alleyway slowly, Kate and Ophelia joining his side and Kate spoke up, "I bet you're wondering how I found you."

"You tracked my phone again, didn't you?" Clint asked.

"Yeah." Kate nodded.

"So Thai rescue mission, you got a escape plan?" Clint questioned.

"Hey, are you Tabitha?" A taxi driver asked.

"Yeah." Ophelia smiled, walking towards the car and Kate grinned.

"Alright. Hop on in." The driver said and they did, Clint a little slower.

-

Clint stared out of the window and Kate glanced to him, Ophelia between them, adjusting her widow bites on her wrist.

"Well, there's uh... two more things we should worry about." Kate spoke up.

"Yeah? What's that?" Clint asked.

"Um... Do you remember those girls from last night, the ones in the masks?" Kate asked and Clint mumbled in confirmation. "Um, we spoke to one and know the other."

"And?" Clint pressed.

"The blonde said she's Natasha's sister." Kate hummed.

"Yelena?" Clint questioned.

"Yeah." Ophelia nodded.

"Okay. And the other woman?" Clint quizzed.

"That's my sister." Ophelia muttered. "I'm not sure where she is but she's plotting somewhere. Like a little cockroach."

After a while, the car stopped and they all got out, Clint holding his shoulder. Kate looked to him, "You alright?"

"Yeah." Clint muttered and Kate gave him a small smile before he held out and arrow and she took it slowly.

-

They sat at a table with Grills who was teaching the dog to spin around. Ophelia smiled at it, ripping a small piece of crust from her toast, "I wanna try."

"Yeah, you try it." Grills smiled.

"Alright, dance." The dog just whined and pattered his feet. "No? Dance?"

"You make it look so easy and cool." Kate chuckled.

"Can you spin?" Ophelia asked, lifting the toast and rotating her arm, the dog spinning on all fours. "Good boy."

"Yeah, Grills is cool. You can cook, you can LARP, you can put out fires." Kate listed.

"Ah. Stop it." Grills waved her off.

"I can also put out fires but whatever." Ophelia mumbled, giving the dog some more toast and Clint smiled. "I also made you spin but whatever, huh?" The dog whined and lifted a paw to her knee. "Exactly, pizza dog. She's so mean."

Kate's phone buzzed and she looked down at it, seemingly frozen. It was Yelena that had messaged her. Kate gasped quietly and Clint looked to her, "Kate?"

"Look at this. Who's that with my mum?" Kate asked, handing the phone to Clint.

"Well, that's the guy I've been worried about this whole time." Clint told them. "Kingpin."

{485}

I love the 'You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch' song