Maddy smiled at their encouragement. She asked Jungkook, "Can I change into my regular clothes for dinner then put this back on before we go out?" Jungkook thought that was the perfect idea.

So while Jungkook took a shower, Maddy dressed back into her casual clothing. Her and Tae sat on the couch and turned on a video game to play together until dinner was ready.

Jin had made a yummy dinner again and Namjoon was there to enjoy it with them since the library closed early on Friday nights. Maddy had started to love being around this group of boys with their chatter and chaos. It was so different from the quiet family dinners at home. It was clear the boys loved each other, but Maddy enjoyed how much they teased each other also. The dinner was filled with laughter.

Maddy was quieter with them than she was with her friends at school. She was often the center of conversations at school because she felt the need to make everyone feel included. She was often the common thread that brought everyone together. But the brothers didn't need her to facilitate the discussion, so she was able to participate a bit but mostly just watch and listen and enjoy their interactions.

The older brothers all noticed that the younger ones seemed more happy and carefree recently. Jimin even seemed a bit less angry. They had no doubt the Maknaes' new friend had a lot to do with their changes.

After dinner, they played a few more video games before the boys went to get ready and Maddy went to Hobi's room to get dressed. Maddy was the first one ready because she already had her hair and makeup done so she only had to slip the dress over her head. The boys didn't take long though and they found Maddy waiting on the couch once they were done.

As the boys came down the hall Maddy's heart beat a little faster and her breath caught in her throat. These had to be three of the most handsome high schoolers that ever lived. They honestly could be models. Tae and Jungkook were dressed in black skinny jeans and dark patterned dress shirts. Jimin also had a dark shirt on but he was wearing black leather pants.

Once she caught her breath, Maddy smiled and clapped for them as they entered the living room. "You all look so handsome." The boys smiled at her sweetly encouraging them. All three brothers were fairly confident about their good looks, but they still enjoyed her compliments. Maddy's words meant more to them than the women who were bound to come on to them tonight.

Maddy was oddly calmed by their appearance because wherever they were going, she was sure no one would be looking at her. All eyes would certainly be on these three handsome men.

As they were walking out the door Hobi came excitedly running up to Maddy, "I almost forgot! I got you a little purse for your phone and lipstick or whatever

As they were walking out the door Hobi came excitedly running up to Maddy, "I almost forgot! I got you a little purse for your phone and lipstick or whatever." He held out a really sweet little black quilted cross body purse on a gold chain. It was just the right size for the things Maddy was carrying in her hands.

Maddy impulsively gave Hobi a big hug. "Thank you so much Hobi! You have no idea how much your help tonight means to me." 

Hobi blushed a little at the praise. "Just have a good time. See you all when you get home."