No one said anything more because Maddy was coming down the hall in the third dress. Tae, Jimin, and Hobi all smiled at this one. It was less formed fitting than the last one but still looked really good. The three of them thought this could be the one. Maddy saw their smiles and gave a small smile back. She felt more comfortable in this one, but again, it showed a lot of skin on her chest and she still wasn't able to wear her bra. Her eyebrows came up, questioning whether this was the one.

But Jungkook just said, "Absolutely not. Try on the next one." Maddy's smile dropped as she turned around and headed back to Hobi's room. She wasn't sure Jungkook would like any of these dresses.

While she was gone Jimin tried to talk reason into Jungkook, "She has to look the part Jungkook, you are going to have to let her wear one of them."

Hobi spoke up then, "Jaykay, I think you will like the next one. Look at it with an open mind. It was the one she was eyeing when I showed her the dresses. If you don't like this one, we are going with the last one she tried on, because the last couple are much more revealing." Jungkook gritted his teeth. This was torture, he wanted her in jeans and a hoodie, preferably his.

Maddy came down the hall then. Jungkook was relieved to see that this dress covered more of her chest. But he was concerned that it was way too short. The other dresses she had tried on were short too, but were they this short? He decided a short skirt was better than revealing so much on the top. Maybe she would sit at a table most of the night so no one would see how short her skirt was.

 Maybe she would sit at a table most of the night so no one would see how short her skirt was

As Jungkook was thinking through all of this he noticed Maddy's worried look. She smiled a little and spun around. He could tell she wanted to please him. "Is this one good?" She was looking only at Jungkook when she asked. She really liked this dress best of all. She was able to wear her bra with it, which made her more comfortable and it covered all of her scars. It was about ten centimeters shorter than their school uniform skirt but she still felt more covered in this one.

Jungkook was really sweaty from soccer practice so he couldn't give her a hug. He made himself smile big and gave her the approving look she always gave to him. "You look beautiful. That one is perfect." He bit his tongue so he didn't add anything about it being too short. Maddy beamed at his words of approval. She was so glad that he was happy with one of them.

Maddy noticed Jungkook said she was beautiful, not sexy, this time. She hoped the dress filled Jimin's criteria also. She glanced around Jungkook's shoulder and asked Jimin, "Is it okay Jimin? Will this work?"

Jimin nodded but tried not to give any other signs of approval even though he was pretty sure she would be the prettiest girl there, even with all the eyeliner. "Yeah, not as good as that second one, but it will work."

Her question to Jimin showed how unsure she was about all of this. And the other brothers recognized that Jimin's answer was not very reassuring. Hobi and Tae came over to tell her how pretty she looked.