First Day As ....

Start from the beginning

Responding with a nod, Eurus adjusted her smiley mask and made her way into the classroom. All eyes turned towards her as she entered, captivated by the mysterious student with her face fully concealed. Whispers filled the room, but one student stood out from the rest by refraining from joining in. Eurus deliberately chose a seat at the back, hoping to avoid drawing further attention.

As she settled into her seat and retrieved a textbook for the first period, a group of students approached her.

"Hello, are you okay?"

Eurus set her book aside and glanced at them, curiously. "Yes, why?" she calmly responded. Suddenly, the students burst into laughter.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you look awfully creepy with that mask on."

"Yeah, are you some kind of freak?"

They taunted her due to the mask that concealed her entire face. Eurus observed them laughing at her but chose not to reveal her anger. Instead, she calmly clarified that their words didn't bother her. "I simply cannot show my face to anyone. That's all."

"Why? Is your face ugly?"

"Perhaps you should let us judge before you worry about your own appearance."

"Hey, don't be so cruel. Maybe he just can't bear the sight of his own repulsive face, and we would all faint from disgust."

Then, one brave soul attempted to remove Eurus's mask. "Let us see your face," he boldly declared as he gradually extended his hand towards her mask. Unfortunately for him, Eurus swiftly intervened, gripping his wrist firmly to prevent him from reaching her mask. The student was taken aback. "Touch my mask, and I'll snap your wrist," she warned him, squeezing his wrist with considerable strength. "Ouch!" The student yelped in pain, struggling to free his hand from her grasp.

Once Eurus had heard enough of the student's cries, she released his hand. The student withdrew, clutching his injured wrist. "You...! Are you insane? Breaking my wrist!" he yelled at Eurus, seething with anger. "It's better than breaking your jaw," Eurus retorted, her tone icy cold. Enraged, the student threw a punch. "You bastard!"

Eurus turned her gaze towards him, prepared to seize his wrist and retaliate with a punch of her own. However, her intended strike was thwarted by another student who had suddenly emerged nearby.

He had tanned skin and appeared to be the tallest among the students in the classroom. Along with his tan complexion, he had white pointed wolf ears and a lone wolf tail that matched his hair, which fell between his golden-brown eyes. His muscular physique portrayed strength, and he wore the academy uniform with a yellow and black armband, indicating that he belonged to Savanaclaw. Eurus noticed a distinct wolf-like scent emanating from him as she sniffed the air.

As Eurus attempted to engage with him, he grabbed his wrist, causing the student to yell in protest, "Hey! Why are you holding my punch!?" The wolf-eared student furrowed his brows and glared intensely at the student, instilling terror in him. Sensing the tension, the student snapped at his two companions, "That masked boy warned you not to bother him. But you three still laughed at him and disturbed him when he wasn't bothering you guys."

Realizing the fear he had instilled, the wolf-eared student released his grip on the student's wrist, allowing him to flee with the other two. He then turned his attention to Eurus, showing concern for her well-being, "Are you alright?"