"mmm mmm i think you sick or sumn..." he mumbled staring at me.

"why??" i asked wiping my nose.

"yo voice more soft then usual, yo nose running some and you sleepy as hell..and i've been using protection so it ain't no baby." he said and i shurgged.

"not like i'm fertile anyways..." i mumbled crawling out his lap and laid back down on the bed.

my head was lightly pounding while i was sitting up.

"amory get up." he said slapping my ass and i groaned.

"you hit it hard as fuck.." i said rubbing the area he hit.

"it's just a lil cold.." i said pulling my blanket over me.

"when i came out this bathroom you better be ready to go." he said getting up then went to his bathroom.

"i ain't getting up..." i mumbled wiping my nose before coughing some more.

i heard the toilet flush and the door open again,"you don't listen fa shit..." he said then pulled me up.

"move." i said pushing him back and went to his closet.

"that one..." i said then rubbed my eyes.

"which?"

i pointed at one of my sweats and his hoodie, he grabbed them out his closet then helped me get dressed.

"lemme just go with socks on.." i said as i got random chills.

"nigga- no here." he handed me a pair of slides and i put them on then followed him downstairs.

"i already text yo dad and he said he finna come and take you." he said and i looked at him.

"so you not taking me?" i asked and he shook his head.

"baby your dad is outta jail now he can also take care of you." he said then pecked my lips.

"stop pouting." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"can you come with me?" i asked.

"amory you'll be okay without me for a few hours." he said and i leaned back into the couch and crossed my arms.

"i know you not mad."

"shut up talking to me..." i mumbled feeling the tears in my eyes already.

it wasn't even the fact he wasn't coming it was the fact i was really starting to not feel good and i wanted his ass to take care of me.

"i- baby look he probably gonna take you back home with him and i'll come over later okay?" he offered and i shurgged.

he sat down beside me and pulled me into his lap, he started feeling over my face and frowned a lil bit.

"hope yo ass ain't got no fever..." he mumbled before kissing my forhead.

"now what if i'm sick yo ass gonna be sick next." i mumbled wiping my nose.

"boy i don't give a fuck."

ꕥꕥꕥ

"amory lay down..." my dad said and i huffed before sitting on the bed

i had the fuckin flu-

"make sure you take these in like 3 hours i'll come back and remind you.." he said pulling my blanket on top of me.

"giraffe or hippo?" he asked holding up two stuffed animals.

i laughed a little before pointed at the hippo, he handed it to me then kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

my dad knew about my age regression and i was actually glad he understood...and tried his best whenever i was in that space.

i sighed and relaxed into the bed holding the stuff hippo close to me, "is he up?" i heard zarek's voice making me smile and i quickly sat up.

my head pounded lightly but i ignored it as the door slowly opened,"ain't you suppose to be laying down?" zarek asked crossing his arms.

"but i heard your voice..." i said then coughed some and rubbed my chest.

"mhmm..you ate anything?" he asked and i shook my head no.

"did you let ma'kiri know i was sick-"

"she knows baby, you needa worry about yourself and getting better...imma make you some soup to eat and i'll be back." he said walking back towards the door.

"i wanna come.." i said poking my lip out.

"amory, baby boy, your gonna lay down and rest." he said gently pushing me back onto the bed and wrapped me up in the blanket.

"i know you ain't just wrap me like a damn burrito." i said trying to get my arms out the blanket.

"maybe...now rest until i get back." he said then kissed my cheek.

he grabbed my remote and went on disney+

"which movie you wanna watch??" he asked me and i shrugged.

"don't matter..." i mumbled as my eyes started getting heavy.

this tight ass blanket kinda comfy-

"hercules sound good??" he asked and i nodded my head.

he turned it on and the intro started playing as he walked out the door.

Long ago, in the far away land of ancient Greece
there was a golden age of powerful gods extraordinary heroes
and greatest and strongest of all these Heroes was the mighty
Hercules.
But what is the measure of a true hero? Now, that is what our
story ...

i watched as the movie started but how tired and sick i felt was taking over as my eyes started closing and i drifted off to sleep.

(not gonna lie...few more chapters and this book gonna be over..🧎🏾‍♀️)