chapter thirty-two

Comincia dall'inizio

I'm a little taken aback. No, a lot. A tour? Good for them, I guess. I'll be in Vermont for Christmas this year too. That means Eren will be there too.

"You aren't going with them?"

Annie shakes her head no and yawns. Mikasa frowns and leaves money on the table before getting up.

"Imma take her home. Babe, can you take our car home?" She talks to Sasha. Sasha nods and Mikasa grabs Annie by the arm and drags her out.

As soon as they leave, Sasha places both hands on the table quickly. "Go make out with this fucking cute ass Marco guy. ASAP!"

I look over and see him clocking out. My heart races and I let out some air. "I don't know.."

Sasha slaps me on the wrist. "Go bitch! He's leaving. I won't feel bad if you do. I want you to."

Sasha swipes my margarita from me and drinks it so I can't. I groan and get up. "Fine, but if it doesn't work out, you have to buy me a Sonic Blast. Kay?"

"Ice cream in December? Okay, crazy."

"It's Florida. Cold weather doesn't exist." I giggle and gather my things. I run out the door and wait by my car.

A few minutes pass and he's coming out of the building with a ball cap on his head and a book-sack slung over his shoulder. Coincidentally, his car is the one right next to me. It's a red Challenger. A very flashy car.

I pretend to get on my phone and scroll through Instagram. I hear a car door open and slam. Damn, I guess he wasn't interested.

But oh shit, I was wrong.

He's leaning over his car to see me on my phone. There's a toothpick in his mouth he's toying with and my breathing goes shallow.

"I saw you eyeing me back in there," he gestures to the bar and smiles. He has a cute smile. A tooth is crooked on his bottom row and that makes him cuter.

"It's hard not to stare. You're cute." I say it bluntly too. I turn my phone off and stare at him.

Marco takes the toothpick out of his mouth and twirls it around with his finger. "You're cute yourself. I like your hair."

I run a few fingers through my hair. "Thank you. How old are you?" I add that because I can't make out with someone without knowing how old they are.

"Twenty three."

"Okay male cougar." I giggle and lean up on his car so we're closer.

"Maybe you're the cougar. How old are you?"

"Twenty one."

He makes a sucking in noise and makes a hurt face. "I guess I am the cougar."

He goes over to my side and that we're even closer than before m. He's inches away and he smells like alcohol. It's kind of hot.

We look at each other because he leans in to make the first move. His lips take mine in his and he places my back onto my car. Fuck, he tastes good too. His tongue explores my mouth and I fight him with mine. I place my hands on his chest and suck on his neck. He groans and I feel the ridge of his cock nudge me.

My eyes widen and he takes my ass in his hands and attacks my earlobe with little nips and teases.

But for some reason, I can't get horny. The kiss was nice but I just can't picture myself having sex with this guy. Is it just because we just met? I don't even know but I'm not getting turned on.

Maybe if he goes farther, then I'll get turned on. I slid his hand into my jeans and try to feel him work his magic with my underwear. I'm not wet at all.

He's groaning in my ear and I'm just mentally cringing. I fake moan and arch my back go make it even more convincing. Yeah, this isn't working.

I close my eyes and try to picture someone else. Like a hot celebrity that I like. But nothing comes to mind except one person. And I groan when I picture him.

Eren.

Eren fingering me on my car. I open my eyes and picture Eren being the one with his hand in my jeans and his mouth on my neck. The one whose cock is about to fucking explode from being so hard.

When I imagine him, I moan actually and feel myself get wet. My nipples harden against his chest and I breathe out.

"E-"

I cut myself off because I was literally about to say his name. "E-yesssss." I try to fake it out and it seems to work because it looks like he's about to fucking jizz his pants.

I stop imagining Eren and pull back from Marco. "Holy shit," I breath out.

Marco grins like he just won the lottery. He gives me his number and gets in his car. I watch him drive away and feel guilt crowd me.

I cant believe I just imagined him as Eren. And that was the only way I was able to make myself feel good. I'm so disgusting!

I pull out my phone and scowl.

me: You owe me that Sonic Blast

——————-

poor marco :(

-reece