chapter six

miami, floridamonday, july 25th10:25 a

miami, florida
monday, july 25th
10:25 a.m.

                             ——y/n's pov——

Coffee is one of the only things keeping me alive right now.

It's strong and caffeinated. Which is what I need right now. Something that keeps me up for hours. Hot coffee especially. None of that cold iced shit. Blah.

Well—sometimes.

Ever since Friday my mind has been racing. First off— Porco tried to get grabby with me at the concert? Yeah, even I can't believe it. I still question it. Whole story in brief, the first song was soooo sexual and Porco thought (with the red lights and the song) that it would be the perfect time to grab my ass and slip his tongue down my throat.

And when I pushed him off, he claimed that he'd had feelings for me since high school and had been waiting for the perfect setting. What. The. Fuck. I was baffled, appalled, every word in the book to describe taken aback. I don't like him! I see him like a brother and it was so disgusting. He tasted like cigarette smoke and alcohol. The flower smell was completely gone and he just smelt like toxic masculinity.

I ran off after that happened and told him to fuck off. Maybe I shouldn't have said that because it came off a little meaner than I intended. But it was an unwanted gesture!

And then I ran into him. Okay okay, "Mystery Man." He really should've chose something else for me to call him. It's getting old and we keep running into each other. And he's in my class? I was shocked too. His laugh was deep and kind of hoarse like he had been yelling. I didn't think he realized it was me, but I knew it was him as soon as I saw him. My mind instantly clicked to him.

Not to mention, I even bumped into him at the concert. And in that moment I literally had to grow the hugest pair of balls to kiss him. Now, that was a kiss I liked. He tasted like mint and oh my god I freaked out when he placed his hands on me.

I shake my head and take a sip of the coffee I brought with me to class. Okay Y/n stop thinking about this. It happened a few days ago and it's time to get over it.

Levi Ackerman sits at his desk reading a newspaper (yeah I wasn't surprised either). Every other moment he'll lift his head of up look up at the class to see what's going on. Technically, class doesn't start until 10:35, but if you actually attended his class you'd know that he starts ten minutes earlier to get out a few minutes earlier than when the class actually ends.

Today, we're taking notes off of his seventy-five page powerpoint. That's not even a lot, compared to some of his other ones. For instance, he had a one-hundred and fifty one a few weeks ago. The slides literally have paragraphs on each one.

He says, "Take notes on what YOU think you should know." That means, try to get as much information as this slide provides. And that also means to just copy the whole slide. He's going easy on us today. Must've been in a good mood.