chapter thirty-two

miami, floridatuesday, december 20th9:45 p

miami, florida
tuesday, december 20th
9:45 p.m.

mild smut

——y/n's pov——

"Merry Christmas fuckers!"

We scream at the top of our lungs and raise our shot glasses in the air. Annie is already drunk and singing karaoke up on the bar's stage whilst me and the others sit in our booth and do shots. The waiter the winks at me and I wink back.

"Ooooh, someone thinks you're cute." Mikasa makes a kissy face and mimics sucking dick at the table. Sasha—who is tipsy— cackles and takes a swig of her margarita.

"It must be the new haircut," Sasha points out.

The "new" haircut was just me getting a trim. My hair used to reach below my shoulder but now it's a little above. And with a little black dye, apparently I am a new person. Oh yeah, and I got my nipples pierced. We all did. AT THE SAME TIME!

Those things were fucking sore for days. Lots of ice was used and a lot of alcohol was drank to ease the pain. And a lot of Twilight was watched to distract me.

Annie slurs her words while singing "Toxic" by Britney Spears. Guys clap and whistle as she swishes side to side in her mini skirt. Sasha takes off her Santa and waves it around like a helicopter over her head. We all cheer and sing along to the chorus.

Mikasa orders us another round of shots—this being our third— and that cute waiter comes back. Freckles are peppered onto his nose and his brown hair is messy. His name is Marco.

He looks sexy in his black button up and black slacks. I look him up and down a little and act like I don't care about him. He raises his eyebrows and smiles as he walks away.

Annie walks off the stage and barely makes it back to us. She dumps a shot into her mouth and pumps her fist in the air like she's at a sports game. She slides into my seat and drinks yet another shot. We all stare at her bewildered.

"Girlfriend, I think we need to lay off the drinking tonight," I yell over the music to her. Annie pouts and shakes her head no like a child.

"Nooooooo! I'm sad, I need alcohol." She fake cries and sips from my margarita. I pull it away from her and give her a questioning look.

Mikasa grabs Annie's chin so she'll look at her. "Why are you sad, Annie?"

"My boyfriend is going on tour with his banddddd!"

Tour?

"When?" I cut her off quickly because curiosity pricks at me.

She lies her head on the table and looks up at me. "Day after Christmas. It's a tour on the right side of the U.S. You know? Like New York, Vermont, Tennessee. States like that."