Part 30

For a whole week Ash and Sky did everything together, they were now having breakfast sat down at the table. It was Easter in 3 days and Sky promised Mrs Jacobs she would stop by so she could give Sky a card and some chocolate, now to some this may seem weird but Marsha and Sky had a really good mother daughter bond. So as Sky was done eating she washed her plate then began to get ready then said goodbye to Ash and kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

When Sky arrived at there's, they all came down to say hello to her, they really did see her as family and she did too. 

They spent awhile talking before she was about to leave, but before she could Marsha pulled her to the side and handed her a box, Sky gave her a confusing look before accepting the box.

"what's this?" Sky said as she looked down at the small box with a red bow around it.

"Nate picked this up for you since your like apart of the family and for once Nate actually did an ounce of kindness" she said as she smiled at the girl. Sky just hugged her then left.

While she was walking home she opened the box to see a beautiful gold necklace with a J on it representing the Jacobs. she smiled then put it on

When she got home she saw Ash on his bed on his phone, once he saw her he put his phone down and she got on top of him and straddled him.

"hey" she said as she kissed him, he kissed back with eagerness

"hey" he said as he pulled away to look at her "how was being at the Jacobs?" he asked looking up at his girl.

"it was really good" she then brought her lips back to his as his hands roamed her body. Ash started to kiss down her neck as she began to moan, he smiled knowing it was her sweet spot, but as soon as she moan she pulled on his hair causing him to moan.

As they teased each other, Sky grinded on Ash and that pushed him over the edge, he turned Sky over so he was no on top and began to kiss down her body, he tugged her top off and bra and started to please her. She was a moaning mess under him, and he was loving it, he tugged at her jeans and she nodded so he took them off then her underwear.

he started trail kisses from her waist to her chest as he suddenly stopped, She looked down to see him staring in-between her chest.

"what?" she asked impatiently, he just kept staring with an expression Sky couldn't read "ash what?" she asked again, this time he just looked up at her with a eye brow raised.

"why the fuck do you have a necklace with someone else's initials Sky?" he asked with a cold tone.

"Nate picked it up for me, and Marsha gave it to me today" she said as she started to get very impatient since he was still in-between her legs and she was naked. Ash picked up on this and began to roam her body with his hands.

She began to moan as his hands were going along her thigh.

"why the fuck did Nate give you a necklace with his last name of initial" he said as his hand began to get further up her thigh

"fuck, Ash drop it" she said as she was struggling for words, but ash didn't

"I think you should take the necklace off" he said as he looked at her, she looked down at him as he was near her breasts.

"I'm not taking it off ash" she said seriously

"fine then" he took his hand away obviously jealous that she was wearing another persons initials. As he was about to get off of her, she pulled him back and kissed him hard then pulled away.

"you can either walk away or you can fuck me with it on" she said looking deep into his eyes. He just stared down at her and captured her lips. They had never had sex only done this to please one another, but right now he never wanted her more. He hated the fact she was still wearing the necklace but something inside him burst, he would be fucking her with it on and that gave him more power than he could ever have.

As Ash took off his top and Sky helped him take off his trousers, they were now both fully naked and Ash was now in-between her legs, he went down and began to kiss her down below she moaned with pleasure but before she could get any further he came back up and kissed her, leaving her taste on her lips.

He looked at her "you sure you wanna do this?" he said

"Fuck yes" and with that Ash did

After that they came out the bedroom and into the lounge wear Fez was sitting. He was watching something on the tv and Ash and Sky sat on the other Couche and watched the tv too. Sky was cuddled up in Ash's arms as they sat there. Fez just glanced over a few times and made a weird face eventually Ash and Sky saw.

"What is your problem Fez?" Sky asked 

"what me nothing" Fez said

"nothing? you have been staring at us weirdly ever since we came in" Ash said with his eyes brows knitted towards his brother.

"maybe its the fact I just heard you two have sex in the next fucking door" he said looking at the two. Ash just stared at Fez as Sky covered her face with embarrassment.

"you herd that?" she said

"the whole fucking street herd" Fez said as he got up and rubbed his face with stress.

"we weren't even that loud bro" Ash said looking up at his brother.

"Oh really, all I could hear was 'oh Ash' 'yeah right there' 'omg yes'" he said mimicking Sky.

"wow you really were loud" Ash says looking down at Sky with a proud smirk on his face.

"oh and you weren't?" she said as she looked up at him.

"no, not as loud as you" e said as she started to get embarrassed again.

"okay stop stop, I have had an hour of listening to it, so stop" he said, he was about to leave the lounge but before he did he looked at Ash "you use protection at least?" 

"yes" Ash said as he looked at his older brother smirking a bit. As Ash said that Fez could finally leave.

AUTHERS NOTE

I'm not sure what to do with this book anymore

Idk if I should just stop it and make a new Ashtray love story that's even better since this was only my first 

or if I should carry on

Please tell me