Part 22

Skylar texted Rue saying she was going to come over and Rue could just empty all her feelings out.

Skylar began to leave when Fez stopped her.

"hey Sky before you go, If you could come back tonight, I thought we could have a scary movie night since its Halloween" he said

"ye id love that I'm only staying at rues for a bit" She said as she sweetly smiled at him

"ye erm and Sky you wouldn't mind if I have a friend over for the movie?" He said as he started to blush, he tried to hide it but Sky was able to tell.

"of course I don't mind, invite who you like, I'm sure I will get along with them, by any chance is it that girl that was over a couple months back?" she said as she tilted her head at him.

"maybe" he said as he got out a joint and began to light it.

"okay then and if were having guests try not to smoke weed in the house" She said as she began to leave.

"okay mom" he said as she shut the door, she just smiled and made her way to Rues

On the way there Sky was very paranoid and was always on watch ever since the 'accident' a couple months back things haven't been the same, she has been doing better but she was still uneasy walking alone.

She had reached Rues and was about to knock when she herd something

"pppsssst" Sky turned around to find the mysterious noise

"psssstt" The noise went again and Sky followed it, she went behind rues house only to find Rue half in her bedroom and half out.

"Rue what the fuck are you doing" she said as she came closer to her

"quick come in through my window" she said as she climbed fully in and waited for Sky to do the same.

"I thought it was okay for me to come?" Sky said as she shut the window and made her way to Rues bed.

"it is but my mums on this weird thing, I don't know how to explain" she said as she sat close to Sky

"its fine are you okay though" Sky said

"ye but I do need a favour" Rue asked, Sky was curious, Sky was going to come round and comfort her friend but it seems like Rue had something else she wanted

"okay what is it?"

"I need you to pee in a cup for me" She said as she bit on her bottom lip nervously

"Rue how many times have we gone through this I hate lying to your mom and your gonna kill yourself, remember when Gia found you when you OD, she was traumatised and I comforted her while you were gone, she was in a dark place Rue do you really want to do this again?" Sky said as she held Rues hand

Now Skylar knew after Rues dad died she went in a dark place, people expected her to but they thought it would get better for her, only it didn't and she dug deeper into that dark place, Sky felt for her and would try her hardest to try and support Rue but Rue was sometimes pretty fucking stupid, and not only got Rue herself into shit but also Sky.

Sky also felt for Gia, they were very alike in some ways, but when Rue over dosed and Gia found her, Sky came round and helped out in the house, Since Sky was like a little sister to Rue she also was like family to the Bennets, Sky knew Rues dad and knew both girls took it hard, Rue took drugs and Gia, well that's a story for another time.

"look Jules has really fucked me up Sky and if you could be a good fucking friend you would do this for me" She began to cry and Sky just hugged her, Sky knew she was manipulating her a little, she did this sometimes and Sky fell right into it but over time Sky realised what Rue wanted wasn't best for her.