Part 29

WARNING SEXUAL THINGS ACCUR IN THIS

The door started to open

Sky backed up so the person could exit

she bent her head to see Nate Jacobs coming out.

"Nate?" Sky asked

"oh hey Sky, what's up" he looked red and nervous, like he had just committed a murder.

"oh just looking for Ash, but I guess he's not here" she says as he shut the door to the bathroom behind him.

"ye no he's not, haven't seen him" Nate says starting to walk down the hall.

"have a good night Sky" he says as he finally goes fully down the hall.

weird

Sky goes into the bathroom and sits on the toilet seat, she pulls her phone out and Ash still hasn't replied, she just sighed.

Sky got up and looked at herself in the mirror, she started to brush her fingers through her hair and just look at herself in the mirror,  tears threatened to fall as she just breathed in and out carefully

"keep it together Sky, keep it together" she wasn't upset she couldn't find ash, she was upset about her dad, getting high took the pain away from Sky, she always felt numb and it was a relief for her, she missed her dad more than she let on, but since she went over board with Elliot doing drugs she promised Ash she would try to be clean and so far so good, but she is now very emotional. Sky isn't an addict but whenever she was sad she relied on drugs, she had no other coping mechanism. She wiped away the tears that pricked in her eye and just smiled to herself.

"Dad wouldn't want you to be like this" she said to herself

Sky hated to say this out loud but whenever things went wrong with Ash whether it was a fight a drug raid or etc, she would be scared what happened to her dad would happen to Ash, it petrified her.

She pushed all the bad thoughts away and washed her hands, she dried them with a towel then left, and began looking for Ash again.

She was getting frustrated, where the hell could Ash be?

She walked further into the crowds of people when she saw Ash, she walked up to him, to see he was talking to someone, he looked mad and he started to clench his fist.

Sky quickly walked up to him, debating or not weather to get involved, she quickly walked up to the two and looked at Ash, he didn't realise she was there until she called his name

"Ash?" she said he looked at her and his face immediately softened but when he looked back at the man it went cold again.

"Who's this?" the guy asked

"non of your fucking business" Ash said, he was obviously very agitated so Sky quickly interlocked her hand with his, the other guy couldn't see but this helped Ash it gave him comfort knowing she knew something was up.

"look you know where to find us, Lorrie will be waiting" he said as he began to walk away.

Ash just watched him walk away, his jaw clenched and his eyes shooting daggers at the mans back, Sky just watched him, she didn't know what to do so she just started to rub circles on his hand hoping to calm him down a little.

He just turned his head towards Sky

"you shouldn't of got involved in that Sky" he said peering down at her.