Part 8

Sky Ended up sleeping at there's, Ash never left her side

He wanted to make sure she was safe, he wanted to make sure she felt safe.

She cried a lot that night

Fez and ash talked while she was asleep, they knew she had done some kind of drug, they just didn't know what kind of drug.

Fez and Ash decided that when Sky woke up they would talk about what she said and also about the fact she did drugs, they weren't proud of her for doing the drugs, they were really pissed off.

But they watched her sleep, she was laid on Fez while her legs were across Ash, she was exhausted and the only time she got sleep was when she was with them.

Fez and ash stayed with her until she woke up

Which she did

She was now becoming awake and her puffy eyes opened to meet Fez's 

He smiled down at her, and she smiled back

She lifted her head to see ash sat there while his arms were rested on her legs, she smiled at him as well, they did a lot for her.

"So sky wanna talk about it" fez said looking at Sky

she nodded and sat fully up in the middle of them both

"I think I was high when I told you all that shit you know"

"ye no shit sherlock, you looked exactly like rue and that's not a good thing, not when she's like that at least" he said as he took a drag that was in his hand.

"I know you have only just woke up but you told us some messed up shit Sky" he said, he didn't want to push her but he couldn't just let this slide.

"I know, shit I just, life's been shitty for a bit"

they talked for awhile about it and they found out everything, that involved her self harm, her mum going off the rails and still is, she talked about how she ended up at the 'crazy hospital' as she liked to call it, she told them about how her dad died.

and they both listened, never interrupted but sometimes asked questions, which she liked because she knew they were trying to understand her.

But Ash, he was so quite, he barley talked, and she began to wonder if she took it too far, she looked at him and he looked back at her

"I'm sorry" she said to him, a tear was forming in her eyes

"why are you sorry Sky" he said he was confused to why she was apologising.

"for shouting at you, and just being generally mean to you" she felt awful for screaming at him when she knew he couldn't say anything because she wasn't in her right mind.

"you don't need to apologise, I'm a dick to you most of the time, I should be the one apologising and I'm sorry for what happened" he said sincerely

she took this to heart, she liked ash maybe more than she thought, but she wanted to form a friendship with him, he cared for her and she cared for him they just didn't know how to express it sometimes.

"wow ash being nice to me that's a start" she said he just rolled his eyes and smirked, Fez ruffled her hair and pulled her into a hug.

"me and Ash were thinking and we think you should stay here for a while, what you said last night, we don't want you going back there" he said as he looked at ash for support on this.

"are you sure Fez I mean, id practically be living with you and I mean are you sure u agreed ash" she had now turned to ash.

"ye I agreed with Fez and think its a good idea" he said

"but where would I sleep no offence I love your Couche but man it gives me back ache" 

They laughed and Fez spoke up "you know when I talked to you about a room here"

She frowned, they talked about this and she said it was too much "...ye"

"well I am gonna clear out our spare room and that can be yours for the time being" he said looking into her eyes.

"thank you Fez I mean it thank you" she said, she then turned around and faced ash

"thank you as well" he just nodded in response.

"but... we do need to talk about the 'you being high' stuff" Fez said seriously

"urghhh I know I just thought it would be a good idea"

" never ever do that again sky I mean it, I had fucking Nate Jacobs at my door" he said making a disgust face

"wait what" ash now said looking at Fez dramatically "you let Nate fucking Jacobs in"

"he helped Sky, I couldn't just not let him in dude" He looked at Sky now as she watched Ash be way too dramatic over it

"never ever let him in here, he could rat us out" he said, Ash was serious about business and hated people who were too nosy in it, aka Nate Jacobs, he also hated there family, which Skylar didn't understand she loved there mom, she was like a mom she never had. 

Sky felt complete now

Ash was happy, he was going to see more of her but that also meant he would have to talk to her, he liked Sky, more than just friends, but she didn't well that's what he thought anyways.

Fez was happy she would be safe with him and Ash

Fez also knew Ash felt something for Sky, he saw the way he looked at her, like he admired her. 

He also knew because he asked for sky's number once and when Fez asked why he started blushing and stuttering saying it was encase of emergency which made Fez laugh.