Part 26

As they entered the party they were surrounded by sweaty bodies, most of the people there were 2 or 3 years older than sky, but Sky seemed to fit in alright, she looked a lot older with makeup and her hair done, sometimes boys who were around 18 would ask for her number but as soon as she said how old she was they made a face in confusion then said ' I aint tranna catch a case' then they would leave, Sky found this funny, it was the boys who didn't care how old she was, that was when she would have a problem.

Sky wondered through the groups of people to get to where the drinks were, Maddy was on her tail and as soon as they reached the kitchen Maddy was the first to pour the drinks for them.

Maddy had soon filled the cups to the brim then gave it to Sky.

"bottoms up bitch" she said as she smiled then gulped down her drink, Sky just laughed and did the same.

it was going to be a fun night.

As they began drinking more and more, there song came on and Maddy's face lit up, she looked over at Sky and squealed, Sky didn't notice the song until she looked at Maddy, now both of there faces looked like pure happiness.

Maddy pulled along Sky into the middle of the crowd and began dancing, further into the song, when the song was at the top of its peak, Maddy begun grinding on Sky and Sky just rolled with it, Both of them were very much drunk and by the time the song had finished they both began to laugh, that was until a tall guy came up to Maddy and then another joined him seconds later.

"you girls really can move" he said as he licked his lips

"ye well were the best at it" she said obviously flirting

"ye we have seen, what else can you two ladies do?" The other guy said looking at both Maddy and me. Ew.

"ye well she's 15 and is very much taken" Maddy said putting her arm around me as she fluttered her eyes at the tall guy who came to us first

"what a shame" one of them said

"mmmm" Sky just replied, she was a little uncomfortable and she knew that Maddy was going to get with one of these so she just stood there.

"and I'm guessing your not taken?" the other said

"oh no, very much not taken" She said rather quickly

"good good then I'm guessing you wouldn't mind coming with me" he said as he held his hand out for her, which she grabbed onto and began to go closer to him, but before she left she turned around and winked at Sky, Sky just put her thumbs up as Maddy laughed.

Now it was just her and this other guy

"I think I'm gonna get some air" Sky said wanting to move away from this guy fast.

"don't you w-" he was cut of by Sky already leaving to go outside.

She moved past, drunk teenagers and stepped outside to see high teenagers, she looked around hoping to find someone she knew, She was looking around and saw nobody she stayed out for awhile before going into the house again and upstairs to find a bathroom.

She was making her way down the hall trying to find the bathroom when she saw a door right in front of her, she opened it when she saw Elliot sniffing up the last of his drugs then quickly wiping off the rest, trying to be unsuspicious but he failed terribly, She just smiled as he looked at her and pretended to be looking at the washing machine.

"hey Elliot" Sky said as she shut the door behind her

"hey Sky I was just fixing the washing machine" He said as he turned to look at her