Part 23

As it was now  Monday morning and Sky had just got finished getting ready for school, she walked out into the corridor and down the hall to the kitchen where she was met by Ash and Fez eating cereal.

"hey guys" she said as she greeted them, they both replied with 'hey' and 'morning'

they began to talk about normal things that they normally talked about until Sky brought up Rue.

"by the way, I don't think you should sell to Rue anymore, she's in a bad place, and I had to pee in a cup for her yesterday, not fun, and the last thing I want for her is to od again"

"I have tried to stop but she always persuades me" Fez said

" I know but this time needs to be different, she was getting clean then Jules ruined it"

"okay we can do that" Fez said as he looked at Ash who nodded at Fez and and gave a little smile to Sky.

After that she went to school.

The week went by slow and Sky looked forward to her weekend

It was now Saturday morning and Sky had no plans so she began watching some Tv, Fez was in his room and Ash was sat next to sky going over some drugs and occasionally watching her shows with her.

They had been watching for a little while and it was dinner time so Sky got some crisps.

"really Crisps for dinner, you gotta eat better than that ma" he said

"its just a snack I will have some proper dinner tonight, want some?" she asked tilting the bag towards him, he reached in and took some 

They shared the bag until it was finished, and then Ash went back to doing business and counting money.

moments later there was a knock on the door and Sky was about to get up but Fez said he would get it. Sky's legs were now on Ash's lap as he laid his hands on them and they both watched the show, which was friends, and just sat there as Fez went to open the door.

But as soon as he opened the door he quickly shut it.

"really Fez you doing this because you love me" It was rue and she was now shouting at Fez to open the door.

"you doing this because you care about me?" She asked, Fez didn't reply he just stood there, me and Ash were now looking over the Couche at him and frowned.

"I know your in there Sky, I know you told him not to sell me any drugs, but you cant say shit your a bad fucking friend, and I hope you know that, You think your helping me, well your not. You don't get it, You helped me be like this Skylar the least you could do is help me, please"

Fez looked over at Sky as she but her cheek holding in her tears that were threatening to fall, Fez just shook his head gesturing for her not to speak

"Fez just sell me the godamn drugs, your a fucking drug dealer who sells teenagers drugs and then wont help when they turn out like me, your fucking pathetic, and so are you Sky, so called friend where are you now when I need you huh?" she said as she banged on the door causing Sky to jump.

"please" She said Rue was now crying an it broke Sky's heart.

Sky was about to get up, but Ash stopped her 

"don't Sky you wont be able to help her" he said

She just sat there and listened to her cry, Rue soon got up and left leaving them, Fez didn't take things that addicts say to heart he knew they didn't mean it but it didn't mean he wasn't upset about the fact that his friend was slowly dying and he helped her with it, he looked over at Sky and just watched as she started to stare into space.

"don't take what she said personally, she's a addict they don't mean it" she just nodded at Fez and pretend to agree but she was heartbroken for Rue she just wanted to do what was best for her but it seems like she did the opposite.

She then got up and went to her room, thinking and letting her mind rest, she sat there for a while thinking until she herd the door open 

It was ash

"Hey" he said as he opened the door wider

"hey" she replied she realised he looked awkward so she opened her covers and as soon as she did he was walking over and getting in, she needed his comfort but he also needed hers

They just laid like that for a while, taking in the quietness and being in each others company.

Sorry this is short the rest will be longer

hope you guys liked it

Love you guys x