Part 12

Sky had fallen asleep on the Couche and Ash ended up carrying her to the car at the end of the night, she was light so he held her bridle style, he watched her as she was asleep in his arms, she looked so peaceful. She ended up moving her head so it was laid on his chest and her arms were around his neck.

They were at the car now, they had packed everything and decided to come back tomorrow to collect other stuff since it was late.

He put her on the back seat but she looked uncomfortable, so he just looked at her cringing as her neck was in a awkward position.

"yo dude what you doing get in the car" Fez said as he was now in the drivers seat, ash just looked at him then got in the back with Sky and put her head on his shoulders, Fez just glanced at Ash through the mirror as Sky nuzzled into him.

Ash just watched her sleep all the way back, he then carried her to her bed when they arrived home and put some of his clothes on her bed for if she wanted them when she woke up.

He walked out of her room, shutting the door behind him.

"you really like her don't you" Fez said scaring Ash half to death, Ash turned to look at him and sighed.

"good night Fez" Ash said walking to his door.

"I'm dead ass serious Ash" he said, Fez was leaning on the wall of the hall way, the lights were dim but he could see the expression ash was wearing, he was blushing and wasn't looking Fez in his eyes.

"I don't know Fez, she just, I don't know what I feel for her but I know that the feeling is strong" he said looking round trying to find the words.

"I love Sky so much, but I think the love you guys have is different" He was now looking at Ash as he stood up straight.

"I don't know bro, I don't like many people and the only people I do like is you, Sky and grandma"

"but do you just like Sky or is there something you know..." he said he was tranna get ash to say it but ash was confused on what he felt, so Fez just dropped it. "anyways night bro, we had a good night, get some sleep okay man, love you" he said as he passed ash to get to his room.

Ash stayed in the hall thinking, he glanced at Sky's door,

"what are you doing to me Skylar" he whispered

He then went back to his room, tossing and turning in the night until he fell asleep.

The next day

Sky had woken up to the sun shining on her face, her make up was still on and her hair looked like a mess, she was about to get up then saw a pair of Ash's clothes on the bottom of her bed, she touched them, and her fingers scanned across the soft fabric, she smiled then got up and changed into them.

She brushed through her hair, and wiped her make up off, then brushed her teeth,

She walked into the lounge and began to watch some Tv, it was a Sunday so she was just going to chill today, she began to watch a friends episode when she herd foot prints behind her, it was Fez, he said good morning then poured some cereal for himself and sat on the other Couche and began to watch her programme

They would laugh at some parts the make jokes about Phoebe and how he thought she was the best character, yet Sky thought Monica was.

Fez cleared his throat throughout one of the episodes and Sky looked at him waiting to say something

"so erm how was your night last night" he asked her

"it was okay, bit boring but was okay" she said

"ye well when I came to see you, but you were asleep"

"ye well I was pretty tired" she said as she played with her hair

"ye, well at least you gave Ash a picture to stare at while he was working"

"what?" she asked confused

"never mind" he said as he looked at her with a mischievous smile

"thanks for carrying me in by the way" Fez just looked at her, and shook his head

"actually ash carried you in and tucked you in" he said smirking

"really" she asked surprised

"ye why do you think his clothes was on your bed and why your phone is on the side charging" she looked at the kitchen to see her phone charging, she smiled and looked at Fez

"wow I didn't think ash could be so sweet" she said as she was mainly talking to herself

"mmmm not to everyone that's for sure" he said as he got up putting his dish in the washer.

she sat there for awhile contemplating what happened with Ash, she liked him a lot and they were getting closer each day, but she didn't want to misjudge something, maybe he just wanted a friendship and she didn't want to screw that up, since it just started anyways.

She made her way to the bathroom and undressed herself, and got in the shower, she quickly washed herself then got out and started to untangle her hair, she was looking in the mirror when the door opened, she forgot to lock the door and ash stood there looking at her, his eyes looking at her body like a hawk, he then covered his eyes with his hand and said sorry about a million times, he walked out but ended up walking into the door and apologising again as he walked out and shut the door.

She was bright red and looked in the mirror, she was covered with a towel but it was very short and you could nearly see her boobs, she looked at herself then had the picture of ash walking into the door in her head and she started to laugh.

She got changed into some more of ash's clothes, as she came out of the bathroom and then went into ash's room, she nocked and he said enter, as she popped her head round the corner she saw him sat on his bed, he gave her a awkward look.

"the bathrooms free now" she said

"yep got that and again sorry" he said giving her a apologetic look

"its fine, how's your head" she was now holding back a laugh as he looked at her

"just a mild concussion, but since your so concerned its fine" he said begging to laugh, she couldn't control herself now she was laughing so much her eyes began to water

he just watched her in amusement, he didn't think it was that funny but she did and her laugh made him laugh.

She had controlled herself now and looked at him

"by the way Fez said you carried me to the car, thanks it was sweet" she said

"its fine ma, you were easy to manage" he said as he got up, he really needed to pee and she was still in his room

"okay well thanks still, also I will start locking the doors when I go in" she said begging to laugh again, she was now walking back to her room.

"good idea, would save me a head injury" he said almost at the bath room.

She smiled and walked into her room closing the door.

He was in front of the bathroom door now and he just laughed before opening it

"so you sure you don't know how you feel about her" Fez said from his door

"god piss off, let a guy pee in peace" he said as he closed the door.

Fez just stood there smiling before going into the kitchen  before getting his keys and leaving to go meet someone he told Sky about, but he wouldn't say there name, but she didn't want to intrude so she left it, but she was definitely going to snoop around to find out.

thank you

Like and comment if you like the story :)