Part 11

The week had gone by surprisingly fast for Skylar, she would go to school and walk to the shop, then she would go home with Fez and Ash this became there routine.

It was now Saturday and Fez and Ash got up early to set up for the carnival, she walked into the kitchen to see them bagging up drugs, and putting them into containers.

Sky just ate cereal and watched before asking if they needed help.

To which Fez replied yes but he gave her the easiest job, which she didn't mind she just liked to think she was helpful.

Whilst helping, Fez started to make conversation with Ash, saying how they were gonna get so much business, to which Ash smirked at.

"ye I heard a lot of people were going" Sky now entered the conversation

"hell ye, but we gotta be sneaky about it, we don't want no snitches" Fez said, Sky knew the boys were scared of  getting caught, they have been raided before and that shook them both up.

"mmmhm well I have to get ready then, I'm meeting rue in a bit are you all okay with everything?" She asked getting up

"were all good ma" Ash said, she liked the nickname and just smiled as she walked away, Ash and her had become close, he would come in and ask random things just to talk to her, she would sometimes steal some of his clothes even though she had her own, she just loved the smell of his.

she started getting ready early, she did her hair, then makeup, then picked an outfit, it was a little outgoing but it was a carnival so she didn't mind, it was going to be dark so not many people would see her.

it was now 4 and she was almost done, she was just adding some jewellery.

she pulled out her phone and saw a message from Rue

Rue

Maddy's giving us a ride so when you get here she will pick us up :) 

 okay coming over soon

she put her phone away and  opened the door and made her way out of the bedroom, she had a little time before she had to leave so she went to see ash.

she knocked and she heard a little 'come in' he was sat on his bed putting on his socks, that were not matched, she internally sighed.

"hey ash" she said as she walked further into his room

"yo" he turned around and looked over what she was wearing, his eyes wandering a little too much.

"take a picture it will last longer" she said using his words against him, he smirked and rolled his eyes

" ye ye, what's up" he asked, she didn't really know what to ask so she just looked at his socks and smiled

"do you want me to get you some matching socks" she said, she thought it was cute

"its okay but I mean do you even have any" he said as he was now looking down at his feet

"yes... there pink with unicorns on, I think you will love them" she said holding a grin back

"ye fuck no" he said giving her a weird look 

"I'm kidding Jesus no need to go all baby on me"

"I aint a baby ma" he said turning around reaching his desk, he was putting some cologne on, he then put it back on his desk neatly.