Part 5

Narrotors POV

After a few weeks Skylar did the same routine which was : go to school, go to Fez and ashtrays shop then go home and sleep , then repeat although some days she would sleep round at there's, ash wasn't speaking to her again just 1 word responses.

Skylar woke up one day at fezcos and went to school like normal and then went to the shop and spent some time with them until they all went back to there house in fez's car.

Skylar had to leave soon, due to Fez and Ash having business, she knew how this went so she watched a movie then decided she was going to leave.

she went to open the door when it already was being opened from the other end.

It was rue and she barged in asking for drugs when Fez said she couldn't be here right now, she wasn't  co-operating and stayed, she tried to help get rue out trying to help Fez, but she wasn't budging.

Then they got a call telling them mouse was here the person who sold the drugs to them.

Fez looked at me then back at rue 

"I could fucking kill you right now" he said to rue

Ash got up looking at us three, then looked at Skylar and started to shake his head disapproving of her being there.

Fez told rue and sky to sit down and be quite

This mouse dude showed up and asked who are these pointing towards me and rue.

we were sat on the Couche not speaking looking between Fez and mouse

"There are like my sisters bro" he said, Skylar felt her heart warm at that, but she knew this wasn't the right moment.

Mouse sat in-between skylark and rue one arm behind rue and one hand on Skylar's thigh, Ash clenched his jaw and Fez pulled his hand into a tight first.

they started to talk about business while his hand was still stroking my thigh.

after they talked about what they wanted he asked Fez if he wanted the new drug fentyle Fez declined saying people were oding on that shit.

Mouse turned to Rue and asked her if she wanted drugs she said no while Fez started speaking for her

" nah she good man" 

" id didn't ask you" he looked at rue then turned to Sky

"what about you?" he asked, she shook her head indication words 

"use your words" he said slowly 

" like I said man she don't want that shit" Fez was now getting agitated and was loosing his patience.

"you tell big brother to shut up, yeah?" he asked Sky, she just looked at him with worry.

" you ever had that feeling where it felt so good like you cummed so hard?" he waited for a answer. Fez was so close to hurting mouse but Ash was even closer to doing so.

"i- erm... no " Sky mumbled 

mouse got out a knife and got some drug on it pulling it to her mouth, she declined but he insisted she had no other choice so she opened her mouth

"good girl" he said as he stroked her thigh higher this time

the effect took on quickly, hitting hard 

"Now that gonna be $300" he said

"I don't have any money" sky said honestly

"well there's other ways you can pay" he said stroking her thigh more now, sky laid down as he stroked her hair 

Fez gave mouse the money which was now $600 and after mouse and his partner left, the two boys immediately took care of sky, ash was stroking her hair, while Fez was getting some medicine and a bucket 

That night they both kept on watch to make sure she was alive 

ash was so pissed he could kill mouse, Fez wanted to make sure she was alright then after that he would sort some shit with mouse.

I only know a bit of this scene so its not exact to the actual episode but i tried to go of that so i hope it is okay