Part 25

The next day Sky woke up and swiftly got out of Ash's grasp, he was still asleep and she didn't want to wake a sleepy Ash up so she decided to go get breakfast on her own, she began to get some cereal out of the cupboard when she heard something behind her, it was Faye she had just come out of Sky's bed room, she smiled at Faye as she began pouring the food into a bowl.

"How did you sleep?" Sky asked Faye

"really good thank you for the bed again Skyie" Sky just smiled at the nick name

"no problem"

The two watched some tv, Sky was eating her cereal while Faye was injecting herself with heroine, this was a normal thing to see, but whenever she looked it would still make her feel queasy, so she just kept her focuse on the programme which was sponge bob square pants.

As Skylar was sat watching the tv her mind roamed and she began thinking back to when that man tried to rape her.

the cops never came, they never pulled her in and Sky had seemed to forgot all about it, she is pretty sure everyone had.

So as soon as Fez would wake up she would ask him.

And later he did so as he just stepped in the kitchen Sky went to talk to him.

"Fez just the person I wanted to talk to, so there's something serious I need to talk to you about" she said as she watched his face quickly go emotionless.

"your not pregnant are you?" he asked looking quite pale.

"what the fuck no Fez I'm not fucking pregnant" she said as she squinted her eyes at him, he just put his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry but when you said it, it sounded like you were going to say you were" he said

"no I'm not pregnant Fez but this is pretty serious" she said as they were both now in the kitchen as Fez was leaned on the counter and on the opposite side Sky as sat on the counter.

"okay I'm listening"

"wait" she said as she looked towards the lounge

"Faye can you go into my room for a second I need to talk to Fez" she quietly shouted, Faye herd but she didn't want to wake Ash up.

"also Ash is asleep so be quite" she said as Faye just nodded and exited down the hall.

"be carful Ashys asleep" Fez mimicked Sky's voice but failed badly

"Ha ha" Sky said sarcastically, but then her face turned serious, "remember what happened a couple months back with that guy and what happened with the police" she said, Fez just nodded "well where are the police I thought, you know, they were gonna pull me in and speak to me?" she said as she waved her hands about confused.

"I have no idea Sky but don't be going around tranna find out, if they aint seen you its a good thing and keep it that way, the last thing we need is police on our back" He said as he looked at her through his eye brows.

"ye but they knew Fez, so why would they just drop it, its weird and doesn't make sense" She said as she looked around making sure only Fez herd what she was talking about, she didn't want Faye knowing, she didn't know if she could trust her yet, and there was no way she was putting her or the boys life in danger.

"like I said Sky leave it be okay everything happens for a reason" He said very calmly.

Why was he calm, shouldn't he be worried too, did he know something she didn't?

"Fez just thinking for one fucking minute why would they leave a murder alone why wo-" she was cut off by Fez

"Sky leave it man, seriously its all good don't be tranna figure this shit out, you have no idea what you would be getting into, its all good" He said in a quite intimidating way, a way that would make her listen to what she is being told, but could she just forget about it, she killed someone and now Fez is acting like it never happened like a couple months ago he wasn't telling me the cops might pull her in.