Part 19

Its been 2 months since the incident

Sky had gotten some new friends and started actually enjoying school, It was close to Halloween, and that meant party's were just around the corner. Sky had turned 15 last month, for her birthday they went out for meal just the three of them.

It was Thursday and Sky had just been dropped off at school, she walked in with one of her new friends Emma.  Emma was nice, she was also new so it meant they got a fresh start for the both of them, they became super close and Sky now had a friend who was the same age as her.

Emma lived a little far away from hers but she didn't mind.

As they were walking into school, they both had gym and paired up for the lesson, when they were in the lesson they over herd someone talking about a party. Now Sky was going to some party's but that was because Fez and Ash were doing business and two because Emma was basically forcing her, they were going as the good and bad angel.

Sky was actually happy about dressing up she never had before, nobody wanted to match so when Emma said it she didn't say no although Sky wanted to go as black widow or Scarlett witch but Emma just gave her a look that said no.

They had bought the costume weeks before so they didn't sell out, Emma wanted to go as the bad angel and Sky didn't mind being the other

When they were picking out costumes, Sky found the perfect one, she didn't realise how revealing it was until she tried it on, she was going to take it off and look for another but when Emma saw it she had a cheeky smile and squealed so loud

"you look perfect Sky Sky" Emma said checking her out.

"really you don't think its too revealing" Sky asked, Sky was really insecure but Emma helped with her and made her feel confident, Sky had been doing better since she had met Emma, she forgot all her worry's with her and there friendship had really grown.

"no not at all it looks perfect" Emma said as she smiled.

They walked out the shops with a bag full of make up and jewellery to go with the costumes.

There was going to be a party on Friday as Halloween was in the Saturday 

After school Emma ended up walking home with Sky and they went back to Sky's

fez and Ash had met Emma, they thought she was nice and well mannered which meant a lot to Fez.

They arrived at the house and went in, Ash was in the lounge and Fez wasn't in sight.

"hey ash" Sky said

"Hey" he said in response 

"were gonna be in my room if you need me" she said walking down the hall, Emma on her trail, Ash just hummed in response and continued doing what he was doing.

Sky and Emma started going over stuff about the party, they were going to get ready at Emma's then arrive together, Her mum was going to drop her off, then leave.

They were talking about hairstyles they were going to do when Sky's door opened and they both looked to see Fez stood there looking worried

"your friend needs to leave" Fez said looking at Sky

"okay erm ye erm" Sky began to help Emma get her stuff and quickly get her out

"what's happening" Emma asked worried, Sky was about to speak but was cut off

"family emergency sorry" Fez said as he walked into the lounge to Ash.

"I am so sorry I will meet you at school tomorrow" Sky said as Emma left out the door.