31 - LOVE STORY

Anaguma won their match in straight sets, each of them fairly close. Yusei was as much a demon as always; everyone else was playing at 120% the entire time.

After the match as the team was heading towards the stands to watch their next opponents, something unexpected happened. "YUSEIIII!"

"AHHHH!" Said male screamed as he was squished between two people. They had run at him from both sides, and now had their arms around him and were unintentionally smothering him.

"Quit it you two." Another male stepped in. Kentaro pulled Tajima and Arakawa off of Yusei, who heaved a sigh of relief.

"WE MISSED YOU SO MUUUCH!"

"Please be more mature about this, Arakawa." Iwasaki grumbled, walking over with disappointment written all over his face.

"Shut up! I'm just happy to see Yusei!" Arakawa pouted at him, which made the male sigh and roll his eyes. Letting the two go, Kentaro nodded to Yusei.

"It's been a while."

"Sure has, Taro-kun." Yusei let his lips form a genuine smile. "How have you all been? Uni life good?"

"Eh, not as good as high school but what can ya do." Tajima shrugged, "it's good to see ya bro!" He grinned, slapping him on the back.

"You too." he snickered, not even affected.

"We have news!" Arakawa said, so Yusei, Kentaro and Tajima turned to Arakawa and Iwasaki. "We are officially dating!"

"Dude that's awesome! Congrats!" Tajima grinned, Kentaro and Yusei agreeing readily.

"Oh, hello senpais." Nishioka and Ozaki said, having come to try and find Yusei after he had wandered off.

"Nishioka." Kentaro nodded to him, to which he nodded back with a smile. "How are things going? Yusei isn't giving you any trouble?"

"Won't be for much longer."

"Huh?" This caught the other former players' attention, all of them perking up to see what Nishioka meant.

"I'm moving." Yusei answered for him, which made them all pause in shock.

"You're tellin me-" Tajima started, "that Anaguma is losing the demon king?"

"That's right."

"I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT!"

"I'd like to see you try to stop it."

"... Fuck."

"Hey, son!" Yusei called, so Jiga jogged over with an eyebrow raised.

"What's up dad?"

"What the fuck?" Iwasaki asked, completely confused. The male just smirked, patting Jiga on the back as he crossed his arms.

"This is Tadakuni Jiga, who I have personally dubbed the demon prince." Yusei explained, their faces mirroring each other in a smirk. Arakawa shivered.

"Yeah, who are you guys?" Jiga asked, his voice extremely arrogant.

"Yep, I see it." Tajima snickered, "I'm Kado Tajima, cool to meet cha! I played right side last year before I graduated~"

"Riyochi Arakawa, ace at your service~"

"Wait, dad you were the ace, right?"

"Nah I let Riyochi-kun have the honor since he was a third year."

"Hey! Don't be a little shit!"

"I've always been little but I have never been a shit, Riyochi-kun, get it right."