it was mainly silent while i rolled up, until i noticed him staring at me.

"i- can i help you?"

"you finna smoke now?" he asked with a frown on his face.

"no baby plus i've been watching little mermaid with you." i said and he nodded then handed me his empty plate.

"ouuu okay i see you, good job baby." i said sitting it on my nightstand.

"daddy..." he mumbled and i looked at him.

"i'm sleepy..." he said and i placed my blunts down on my tray and pushed them out the way.

"you ready to take a nap??" i asked and he nodded his head.

"come on..." i said and he quickly grabbed his favorite blanket then climbed beside me.

i grabbed a wipe and cleaned off his face and hands, he laid his head on my shoulder and stared at the tv while i rubbed his stomach.

"you don't wanna lay down?" i asked and he shook his head no.

i continued rubbing his stomach and leaned my head against his,"my stomach hurt.." he complained.

"is it close to that time?" i asked and he nodded his head.

"you need some more pads or anything?" he shook his head no.

"okay ma." i said then kissed the top of his head.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"big boss around here bitch!!" zakiya yelled as she got final kill.

"yo ass doing entirely way too much..." elijah mumbled and zakiya threw a pillow from the couch at him.

"ain't it allat hollering- you wake amory you putting him back to sleep." i said pointing my finger at her.

"you know these walls sound proof slow..." she said and i shrugged.

"hell i be forgetting but still." i said as we started the next round.

mom walked through the door,"WAIT AYE AYE SAY WHERE YOU BEEN?!" zakiya said sounding like a whole nigga.

"girl i thought you was yo brother talking like that- but me and lucky went out to eat." she said.

"butttt you got on a tube dress and slides with a 40 inch black middle part lace front..." i said cutting my eyes at her.

"i'm grownnnn damn." she said.

"mom i'm sorry you not grown until we move out which will be never." zakiya said cheesing at her.

"i'll be damned yall gotta get the fuck out by 30." she said and we laughed.

"oh i'm so foreal while y'all asses laughing..." she said taking out her phone.

"ouuuu mrs archer are those hickeyssss??" tyheem asked and we all started looking hard at her.

"ewww you and mama been fuckin??" zakiya asked and i threw a pillow at her.

"don't say that no mo." i said shaking my head.

"i know y'all fast asses ain't talking...cause i be seeing them marks on y'all asses too yall suck at hiding them...especially you tyler." she said looking between zakiya and tyler.

"ma'am your daughter is a vampire- and like i'm the only white person so- i'm sure mines will show more then everybody else's." he said and my mom shook her head.

"whatever ya nasties...i better not get no grandchildren until y'all asses graduate tho." she said then went upstairs.

we all continued talking and playing until zakiya turned around,"hey bestieee." she said and i looked over at amory.

he had on one of my shirts and some biker shorts that came mid-thigh,"hey..." he mumbled then yawned and rubbed his eyes.

he was about to sit beside me but i pulled him into my lap and wrapped my arms around him and continued playing.

"you had a good nap??" i whispered
and he nodded his head.

he leaned back against me then pulled out his phone.

i decided to be nosey after i had died in the game.

zakiya: i got some candy upstairs, you wanna eat it later 😃?

-what kind

zakiya: chocolate, life savers, gummy worms and bears, and skittles

-i'll taking some skittles and chocolate

zakiya: bettt i gotchu gang🤝

-bet we can ✂️ later

zakiya: thought you'd never ask😏

"unt unt.." i said out loud and amory looked back at me.

he smacked his lips then started laughing,"maneee get out my phone." he said putting his phone in his lap.

"zakiya back off my boyfriend nigga." i said mugging her and she laughed.

"i'm sorry he gotta fat ass." she said.

"i'll kill both of y'all, don't play." i said mugging them and they both shrugged.

"you know i love yo ass." amory said grabbing my face and kissed me.

"mhmm..." i mumbled and kissed him back.

"aye aye get a roommmm." elijah said and tyler threw a pillow at him.

"stop being a hater and get you a stink or sumn." he said then kissed zakiya's cheek.

"ahhh can't do that one.." elijah said scratching his neck.