I didn't understand what she meant.

"But you're also really stupid. Lots of things have happened in your life that you don't know about."

She couldn't be right. What was she talking about?

I chose to ignore her, because she was fucking annoying.

My phone buzzed.

Luke:

Hi, I just wanted to see if you were having fun with Casey? Um, I think I need to talk to you about something later...

Reply:

You think?

Luke:

Yeah, I think.

I slipped my phone away when Casey came back from throwing away her trash. She picked her bags up and began walking away. I decided to sit here and let her go on without me. We Still had a whole other half of the mall and I was done with her already.

Luckily for me, she continued to walk away, not looking back once. I stood up and walked out of the food court, turning my head just in time to see her walk into a store.

I walked the opposite way she had and went into Hollister. I was in major need of some clothes for myself, but had no intentions of shopping with her with me.

I was in the middle of finding my correct size in Boyfriend jeans when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and slid the answer button when I saw Ash's name pop up.

"Hey-"

"Can I talk to Casey, please?" He asked, his voice sounding panicky.

"Um, I-uh-I-"

"Bella, hurry up. Please put her on the phone."

"I don't know where she is." I replied shakily. Why was my voice shaking?

There was a loud cry muttered through the phone and a "mommy!!!"

"Why-what? Why aren't you guys together?" he asked, sounding completely stressed.

"I walked away from her," I said. "Well, kind of. Anyways, what's wr-"

The line went dead.

"Well then," I muttered, stuffing my phone in my pocket. I dropped the pants I'd been holding and walked out of the store. I walked to the store I'd seen Casey walk into, but she wasn't there so I went to the enters de we'd came in and sat down.

To my disappointment Casey showed up five minutes later and sat by me, telling me Ashton was on his way.

I stare at my phone until the car pulled up and Casey put her things in the back.

"Why'd you bring Calum?" Casey asked, sitting in the back seat with me since Cal was in the front.

"He wanted to come. Jasmine's at home with Luke and Michael because I finally got her to sleep and-"

"Okay," Casey rudely cut Ashton off, but he didn't seem to mind when he smiled at her.

I looked down at my hands that were crossed in my lap.

"Bella, what'd you buy?" Calum perked up, turning and smiling at me before turning back around.

"Um," I glanced at Casey, "Nothing."

"Really? But Casey bought so much, you didn't want anything?" Calum laughed in disbelief.

"I guess I didn't." I shrugged.

"Did you like hanging out with Casey?"

I just chose to ignore this question and no one questioned me or repeated it.