Chapter 22: Please

This is why I don't talk to people. How do we even get here?

I found myself at the front of my school on the phone, crying. "Dad, I want to go home."

"What's going on?"

"Dad please."

It doesn't make sense. I should have hit James. I should have hit them both. What kind of toxic relationship is this? One second he is beating you up and the next second he is deep throating you behind a tree.

"I'm on my way. Get the girls." My dad ordered.

I really don't want to go inside and talk to anyone, but I did bring the Powerpuffs with me.

Going from the cool calm outside air to the stuffy hot loud gym made me both dizzy and nauseous. Instead of caring for the people around me, I pushed my way to the crowd.

"Let go of me." I heard Aubrey yell from a distance.

I made my way to Aubrey to see one of James's goons holding her by her arm. I really made it this long without learning any of their names. "Come on baby, you don't know your gay unless you try a man."

I walked over and towered over the guy. As soon as he let go of Aubrey I snatched his arm and lifted him by it in the air.

"Have you tried a man yet?" I ask. The fear on this guy's face when he shook his head no. "I wish I had a smart witty line to say here, but let me show you how I really feel."

I let go of the guy's hand, dropping him and as he fell I punched him in the stomach. The impact caused him to fly back and knock over a few tables.

Suspend me if you want to. I have hated this group since day one. So when the other two guys walked up to me I knew it was a three on one fight. Fuck boxing rules. This is a street fight.

When the two other guys charged me I picked up a table and hit them in the head with it.

"Ty, stop." Aubrey begged me. 

I was just over taken by rage. A few of the other boxers ran over to try to grab me. I am honestly the strongest guy here so knocking people over wasn't a problem.

My problem came when I saw Ky and James run into the gym. They both started to help the guys who were harassing Aubrey.

"Hey are you okay?" Erin said.

I turned around to see that Erin and Brooke were trying to comfort Aubrey.

When I turned back around I was met with a familiar feeling. I was just punched in the face by James.

"Yo what the fuck?" I yelled.

Ky quickly got in between me and James.

"Stop attacking my friends." James yelled.

"Your friends were harassing my girls."

"Maybe you should pick one and share the others."

"Maybe you shouldn't be sucking-" I didn't get the joy of finishing my sentence when James punched me in the face again.

When I tried to grab James, Ky quickly grabbed me in a bear hug. I yanked down on the back of Ky's cape pulling him to the floor. This is why heroes don't wear capes.

When I reached out to grab James he pulled out this shiny object from his pocket.

I have experienced pain before, but the feeling of a bullet piercing through your body is something indescribable. I felt the pain before I heard the gunshot. The pain knocked me onto my back involuntarily. When my head hit the ground I felt the impact of another bullet in my side.

"Tyreek!" I heard my father yell.

Dad please. Help me.