Chapter Nineteen

Ravana

Before I lived with Daddy, my favourite feeling was sleeping while it rained through the night. Now, my favorite feeling was being filled with Daddy's cock as he pounded into me, making me see stars. I now understood the floating Miss Amber had been talking about. It was like having the best dream. I was glad that the pain had passed earlier and I got to enjoy being with Daddy. We had lain together for a little while before going to get a snack. The butt-plug stopped Daddy's cum from leaking out while I was moving around. I liked having his cum inside me because he made my feel like I really belonged to him.

We had gone back to bed with the intention of sleeping but we ended up fooling around again. Daddy instructed me to get on my hands and knees while he knelt behind me. The plug was pulled out, letting all the cum out. I didn't mind because Daddy would make some more. He pushed his big cock all the way in. This time, he didn't start out slow. Instead, he slammed into my hole. His cock hit my sweet spot every single time. I was screaming with ecstasy. My arms and legs started shaking until I eventually crumbled onto the bed. Daddy laid over me and continued pounding into me.

The climax I experienced was further amplified by the feeling of Daddy's hot cum inside me. I was left stunned with my mouth stupidly hanging open . Daddy plugged me again then held me tightly. When I had regained my senses, I said,' Daddy, can we do this every night?'
'Do you mean the sex or the cuddling?'
'The s-sex.'
He chuckled at that,' Oh, that won't be a problem baby. You don't even have to ask.'

•°•

Over the next few weeks, Daddy and I had sex a lot. He was a bit busier with work because the rebels had apparently been getting ready for an attack. Almost every moment he was free was spent with his cock in my hole. We did it all over the place. Daddy had taken me on the living room couch, at the dining table, over the kitchen counter, and even in the tub. I didn't mind though because I loved it. If I had known that making Daddy feel good would make me feel this good, I would have pestered him to sleep with me sooner.

The only cloud threatening to rain on my parade was the rebels and their tricks. They were very conniving and elusive. Daddy, the King and the commanders were always having meetings to discuss the news they got from their spies. They had been expecting an attack weeks ago but none came. It made them really uneasy because their "educated guesses" about the rebels' activities had been wrong. This meant that the rebels were planning something that they did not know about. That made Daddy really tense at times. I was glad I could make him feel better by giving him my hole.

I wished the rebels would just attack already so that Daddy and his army could defeat them. Then, there would be nothing to worry about anymore. Daddy and I would be able to live in peace- or maybe he would go back to where he had come from since his job would be done... I was scared to admit it, bit I really liked Daddy. My heart would flutter when he did something nice, even something as simple as smiling at me. I was scared of the feelings I felt for him because our arrangement was just temporary.

Would he want to continue staying with me when our contract expired? After all, I was just a burden that needed to be constantly taken care of. The only time when I was useful was when I opened my legs for him. What would happen when he found another boy who could make him feel good even better than I could? He would surely send me back... Tears sprang to my eyes and started splashing down into my dinner. I was eating alone again because Daddy was in another meeting. If it hadn't been for the rebels, I would have thought Daddy was avoiding me... The tears really started pouring at this point.

It was not a good day to be so emotional. Normally, I would be tangled up in bed with Daddy. However, he wasn't there to hold me and rub my back. My appetite flew out the window. I just sat there and cried until I got hiccups. My face looked like it had been beaten up. I didn't want Daddy to see me looking so ugly. I went to my own room and attempted to sleep in my bed for the first time since that first day. I was exhausted so I was soon fast asleep. Unfortunately, my melancholy thoughts from earlier, combined with sleeping on my own, triggered a nightmare:

I was back under the bridge where I had lived after I was kicked out of the orphanage. However in this dream version, I had been kicked out of the castle. My stomach was burning with hunger as it did those days since I would have just one meagre meal a day. I was filthy and barefoot, wearing just the tatters of my rose-gold outfit. It was about the time when the baker would throw out the spoils of the day so I set off to his shop. I made sure to keep my head down and stay out of people's way. It was during this little journey that I saw a sight which made my knees weaken and give.

Daddy was walking with a new boy I hadn't met before. He was nauseatingly pretty, with golden hair and dark blue eyes. They were smiling and laughing like a happy couple, with their hands all over each other. Daddy saw me and started guiding the boy in my direction. I covered my head with my hands and started rocking. My eyes were tightly shut, my teeth gritting painfully. However, that didn't provide me with peace. My mind conjured up images I did not want to see. The worst one was off Daddy thrusting into the boy from behind while I watched, sobbing and begging for them to stop but physically unable to look away...

A/N:
Poor baby ( ・ั﹏・ั)