Chapter Fourteen

Yvan

I was beyond ashamed when Ravana told everyone why he was upset with me at Kyane's get-together. I had been wondering what had set him off since he'd been acting wierd all day. When I revealed that I was the reason, guilt came crashing down on me. I had to apologise twice that evening, since I also caused him to lose trust to the extent where he thought I would sleep around. Thankfully, he seemed to be reassured since the issue wasn't brought up again. He slept peacefully in my arms the whole night. The next morning, we were both pleased to see new servants in our quarters. They were two girls who seemed to be a bit older than Ravana.

It was my day off so I decided to take Ravana on the rest of the tour we didn't get to finish the last time. We went to the orchard and the vineyard, were we spent most of our time since someone wanted to eat everything. I had to remember to have a fresh fruit basket regularly brought to the tower. By the time we left, my baby was so full that he didn't want to walk. I had to carry him to our last stop for the day before we went home. I went through the guarded gate which connected the castle grounds to the barracks.

Draecon, and his father before him, had invested in his army by providing the most suitable accommodation and training facilities. As I walked around the huge enclosure, some of the men who hadn't gone into town for the day came up to us. They cooed at Ravana and teased me. My boy became shy and hid his face in the crook of my neck. He only came out to give Misha and Laurel a little wave. I walked around a bit more then took Ravana back so he could take a nap. I had to wake him up for lunch because I wouldn't have him skipping meals.

Ravana spent the rest of the day hanging out with the new servants when they weren't occupied. I don't know what they were up to, but there was a lot of giggling coming from his room. I was glad that he had found other friends besides Kyane. No offense, but he wasn't the best influence. I was left to grudgingly entertain myself so I went to work in the study. This proved to be fruitful since I made a breakthrough. I had taken time to thoroughly analyse the coded reports from our spies.

When I pieces all the information together and looked at the bigger picture, I realized that Gregor was mobilising his rebels towards scattered locations in the same province. I deduced that he was most likely gathering them all together for something big. This should have been alarming, except I really didn't see any reason to worry for now. Gregor's rebels were in the province farthest from the capitol, where the castle was located. If he decided to move towards us now with such a large group of rebels, they would be on the road for at least six weeks.

The Eastern Province was mostly bordered by treacherous mountains and the Obsidian Sea. There really was nowhere for a group of outlaws to move without us noticing. I would have to speak with Draecon about my conclusions. Maybe he would pick up some clues that I didn't. Either way, I was glad that I looked at the reports again. At least now we had some idea of the enemy was up to. I had to take a break when it was time for dinner. Ravana helped the girls to clear up so I went back to work. The rebels would start moving soon so I had to come up with a strategy for our next step. I completely lost track of time until I heard a timid knock on my door.

'Come in!' I called, not even looking up from my maps of the kingdom. Quiet footsteps came towards me until the owner stopped beside my chair. I turned to see my boy hovering nearby and my heart nearly stopped. He was wearing a sheer, pink nightshirt which fell to the middle of his thighs. It was frilly around the sleeves and hem. I could see his rosy nipples through the fabric. My dick twitched to life as blood rushed to my groin. I audibly swallowed the lump in my throat.
'Hey, baby. What can I do for you?'
'C-can I....um...' Ravana murmured as he stood there shuffling his dainty feet. He took a deep breath then grabbed my hand to pull me up.

I was very impressed by his boldness but I didn't say anything. He pulled me to the couch where I sat down. I thought he wanted to sit and talk with me, or maybe even cuddle. Instead, I watched in shock as he pulled my legs apart and knelt between them. My hands moved to stop his when he started pulling down the waistband of my pants. Ravana looked up at me with wide, fearful eyes.
'Don't worry, I'm not mad. I just don't want you to do anything you aren't comfortable with.' He visibly relaxed.
'It's ok. I want to make you feel good, Daddy.' That had my cock hardening even more.

'Does baby know what to do?' I would love to have Ravana's luscious lips around my cock, but I couldn't have him choking or throwing up because he was trying to please me. He surprised me by nodding.
'Miss Amber taught me.'
I chuckled at that,' Ok then. Go ahead baby.' I lifted my hips so that he could lower my pants. My dick sprang out and pointed towards the ceiling. Ravana stiffened, his mouth hanging open as he stared at my cock. I was about to tell him that it's ok to stop if he was uncomfortable but I stopped as he slowly wrapped his hands around my base.

He held me in his warm, little hands as he lowered his head to lick the bead of precum that was forming on my tip. I sucked in a breath when he took the entire head in his mouth. He started taking in more of my cock until the head hit the back of his throat. The feeling of his hot, wet mouth had me seeing stars. Ravana could only take half of my dick in his mouth, while the rest was being pumped by his hands. He let me slide out of his mouth so that he could lick and slurp all over my length. When he was finally done torturing me, he took me back into his mouth and starting bobbing his head.

'Fuck!' I was breathing like I'd just run a marathon. My hand was clutching his hair tightly as I fought the urge to thrust into his mouth. I could feel myself nearing my climax. I tugged Ravana's head to get him to move. He kept his hands firmly on my cock as he began moving even faster. I couldn't hold my orgasm back any longer. My boy held my cock so that my tip was at the back of his throat as it swelled and I shot my load. He swallowed as much as he could, while the rest leaked out and dribbled down the sides of his mouth. He let my dick pop out so that he could lick the rest of my cum. God, this boy was going to be the death of me!

A/N
A slightly longer, smutty chapter for my lovelies (˘⌣˘)