Chapter Sixteen

Yvan

I anxiously made my way to the tower. The idea of leaving my boy all by himself didn't sit well with me. I wanted to get back as soon as possible and be with him. After training, I had a meeting with the King and my commanders. We had been coming up with a strategy for Gregor's upcoming attack. Everyone had been briefed earlier on during the week about my findings. We all agreed that Gregor would most likely be attacking soon, although we had no idea why he chose to do things the way they seemed to be playing out. We had made good progress then dispersed for the night.

I opened the door to the dark living room then made my way upstairs. I was just reaching the second floor when I heard moaning from the open door of my room. My mind went blank, my body quietly making its way to the door of my room of its own accord. I stood in the doorway and watched the most arousing scene I had ever witnessed. Ravana was lying on my bed, dressed in one of my shirts. His legs were wide open as he pumped his little cock. His eyes closed and his back arched as he held onto the covers. The sweetest sounds came out of his parted lips.

I watched in shock as he experienced the most violent orgasm I had ever seen. My cock strained in my pants at the thought of pounding into his tight little hole until he came like that. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Ravana had started panicking. He climbed off the bed then froze when he saw me leaning against the doorframe with my hands crossed.
'Looks like someone has been a very bad boy. Would you like to tell Daddy what's going on?'
'I touched m-myself without D-Daddy's permission.' Ravana whispered fearfully.

'I thought you liked rules? Maybe I should just take them away since you don't want to follow them.' Ravana's eyes nearly popped out as he rushed forward to grab a handful of my shirt.
'Daddy, I'm s-sorry. Please don't take my rules away. P-please punish me instead. Daddy, please!' he begged, tugging my shirt.
'Alright, then.' I went to the bed to grab a pillow. I guides him towards it after positioning it on the floor. I had Ravana kneel with his back straight and his hands behind his back.
'Don't move. I'll be back to give you the rest of your punishment.'
'Yes, sir.' That stung but I had to ignore it.

After taking a quick shower and eating my dinner, I went back to my room. My boy was in the exact position I had left him in. He had been kneeling for about thirty minutes so I was impressed, but he didn't need to know that.
'Get up and strip.' He unsteadily got to his feet and removed my shirt. I let him get the feeling in his legs back.
'Go to the bed, and lie down on your back.' I grabbed the bottle of lube where he had left it. With a generous amount on one hand, I grabbed his little cock and started stroking him. He was squirming in no time before he came. Instead of stopping, I continued milking him until he came two more times.

I let him pant until his breathing regulated. I grabbed his legs and yanked until they were hanging off the bed. After kneeling and perching his legs on my shoulders, I took him into my mouth. His hands flew to push me away. They ended up trapped in one of mine. I tortured him with my mouth until he came three more times. I let his limp cock out of my mouth. He started to get up.
'I don't remember telling you that I was done with you.'
'S-sorry sir,' Ravana returned to his position. I left him to get a jug of water and a glass which I filled and handed to him.

He gulped it down in seconds so I gave him a refill. He lay back down without needing to be told.
'Good boy. It's almost done baby. You're doing so well.' I said, making him blush at the praise. I went back to kneel in my spot and repositioned Ravana's legs. My boy nearly jumped when he felt my tongue circling his hole.
'Daddy, no!' he screeched. I straightened up in surprise,' What's the matter?'
'Don't eat that, Daddy!' I chuckled at his cuteness,' Now why would I not eat my baby's pretty little hole? He cleans it for me after all...' I trailed off.

Once that was settled, I went back to rimming his pink little pucker. The moaning started almost immediately, unlike during the other two sessions. When I slipped my tongue in, he clenched around me as he tensed. I let him eventually relax. Then, I started thrusting into him while making sure to rub a particular sweet spot. I had him thrashing around the bed like a fish out of water. I didn't stop when he was hit by orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm. He started begging for me to stop.
'Daddy! Please, Daddy, I can't!' he whimpered,' I'm sorry, Daddy. Please!'
I tortured him until he came one last time.

He didn't attempt to get up due to sheer exhaustion. I stood over him and enjoyed the sight of the naked boy covered in his own cum. He looked like he'd been fucked into next week. I was tempted to do just that but decided against it. He looked like he was ready to pass out. I retrieved a warm, wet towel and cleaned him up before dressing him in my shirt. I laid him on his side of the bed before coaxing him to drink some more water. He passed out after that. I held him as I lay in bed and thought. Ravana's slip-up made me realize that I was putting off fucking him for too long. I had to start doing it soon, for both our sakes.