Chapter Seventeen

Ravana

I woke up later than usual. I could tell that the sun was already high in the sky, even though the curtains were drawn. I wondered why the girls hadn't woken me up then I remembered what happened last night. The shame I felt was bone-chrushing. I couldn't believe I had gotten punished for breaking a rule! At least Daddy hadn't taken away my rules. Then I remembered him putting his tongue in my hole. I didn't realize how long and thick it was until it was torturing me down there. If his finger and tongue felt that good, I could just imagine how his cock would feel in my hole...

My punishment last night was brutal. Daddy had ultimately given me what I had been craving, except ten times over. I had learned my lesson. I tried my best to be a good boy for Daddy for the rest of the week. All my chores were done perfectly and no more rules were broken. He must have been really pleased with me because he did something unexpected on Friday morning. We had just finished up our breakfast when he stopped me from clearing up so we could talk.
'So... we've been living together for about three weeks. You've brought up the issue of sex a couple of times. I've been putting it off but I think we're ready. If you're ok with it, I was thinking we could do it tonight?'

I squealed and wiggled around in my seat.' Really, Daddy?'
'If you're up for it, then yes.'
I rushed over to give him a hug,
' Thank you, Daddy!'
'I have to warn you though. The first time tends to hurt. I'll do my best to prepare you and be gentle but I can't make the pain go away completely.'
'It's okay, I trust you.' And I did. Daddy took good care of me so I had no doubt that we would do as he had said. We said our goodbyes then I went about doing my chores. Afterwards, I started preparing for the big night with some self care.

•°•

Daddy came back earlier than usual so we had an early dinner. We sat in the living room and talked about some random stuff for a bit. Then, he gave me some time to prepare while he went to his room. I took the opportunity to dress up in the little outfit I had picking out earlier. I rubbed on some scented oil, then slipped into the maroon panties with the roses on the front. I put on a short, maroon robe that was almost completely see-through. Finally, I let my hair down and applied a little mauve lipstick. Daddy called me from his room.

When I stepped in, I was met with the soft, warm light of the red candles that had been arranged all over the room. They gave off a sweet floral scent. Daddy was standing at the foot of the bed in just a pair of black briefs. He seemed to be fixed to his spot as his eyes roamed all over my body.
'Come here.' His voice was hoarse and demanding. I walked over and stood in front of him. He lifted a hand to tenderly stroke my cheek.
'You look so beautiful, baby. Would you like to put on a little show for Daddy?' to which I nodded eagerly. I had no idea if I completely understood, but I had an idea.

Daddy sat on the edge of the bed while I stood in front of him. I grabbed the ties of my robe then slowly pulled them apart. The knot came undone, and my robe fell open. I slowly tugged that off as well. After turning to give him a good view of my back, I bent to pick up the robe and toss it away from the candles on the floor. I walked over to Daddy to straddle him. He immediately grabbed my butt and started kneading it roughly.
'You are so sexy. That was hot, baby I loved it.' he whispered in my ear but I wasn't done.

I pressed myself against him and started grinding. His grip tightened almost painfully.
'Easy baby,' he winced,' we're getting to that.' Daddy flipped us over so that he was pressing me into the bed. He smashed his lips on mine, before invading my mouth with his ravenous tongue. I clung to his biceps while he dominated my mouth until I was gasping for air. He moved to bite and suck my neck then down to my chest. My back arched off the bed when he latched onto one of nipples and sucked. Wave after wave of pure bliss washed over me. My cock tingled and stiffened painfully.

When he was done assaulting both my nipples, he licked and sucked a trail down my stomach to my panties. There was an embarrassing wet spot on then. He tugged them off with his teeth before coming back to devour my cock. It was completely engulfed in his mouth. My hands gripped the sheets to ground me as I was pushed over towards climax. I didn't get to come since Daddy decided to remove his mouth, making me whine. He squeezed lots of lube onto his fingers. Then, he knelt between my legs. I felt him rub the cool gel all over my hole. One finger slipped in and started exploring while rubbing against my sweet spot.

The pleasure kept me distracted until he had three fingers inside my hole. They felt so good rubbing all over the inside of my hole. By the time he slipped them out, my cock was hard and leaking again. He quickly discarded his briefs leaving his cock on display. It looked even bigger, and definitely angrier than last time. My heart started hammering when I thought about him putting that monstrosity inside me. He lined up his tip to my entrance, then looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I swallowed nervously but nodded for him to continue.

When he pushed his tip in, I felt a sharp jolt of pain that made me wince.
'I'm sorry, baby. It'll be over in a minute, I promise,' Daddy tried to soothe me. He bent forward until he was hovering over me, pressing kisses to my neck. This helped to calm me, until he suddenly pushed his cock almost all the way in. I screamed as the most crippling pain I had ever felt exploded in my lower back. My hole burned as if Daddy had torn it apart. I started sobbing and pushing him off.
'Daddy, stop! It hurts! Please, Daddy!' I cried.

The removal of his cock was almost as painfully, making me cry even louder. I scrambled away from him to another corner of the bed.
'Baby, I am so sorry. We can stop, I promise. Please just let Daddy take care of you and make the pain go away...' he said while reaching for me. I fled the room, limping to pick up a random shirt before hurrying out as I pulled it on. I found myself knocking on Kyane's door. He opened it a moment later, took in my teary face and disheveled appearance, and pulled me inside.

A/N
Poor baby ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)