Chapter Eleven

Ravana

I had fun at the dinner party but I was happy when Daddy lifted me onto his hip and got ready to leave. Crowds always sucked up all my energy. Daddy's friends were nice but they could also be too loud. We made it back to the tower. Daddy set me down on my feet.' Go change into your pyjamas princess, then come to my room.'
I rushed up the stairs with my heart beating loudly. Although I suspected that he finally wanted to use me, there was also a possibility that he was just going to let me sleep in his room again.

I tried not to be too disappointed at the possibility of him not wanting me. If he didn't use me tonight, then I was probably doing something wrong. I didn't know what it was. Maybe I would have to wear one of those little outfits and go to him. Right now, I scurried to do what I had been told and went to his room. The General was standing by the bed in nothing but his pants. They hung low on his hip, giving me a clear view of his glorious torso. I quietly went into the room and stood a few meters away from him.
'Get on the bed, baby.'

Something in his tone was different, more demanding. I did as I was told and went to kneel in the middle of the bed. The bed dipped when he got on and knelt in front of me. I was reminded of how much taller he was than me. My eyes trailed over his abs and I yearned to touch them.
'Go on, touch wherever you want. I'm all yours,' he said as if he'd read my mind. I lifted one hand and slowly laid it on his chest. I added another, then slid them all over his torso. His muscles were warm and hard. I gripped his bulging biceps. They felt like rocks! My hands travelled back to his abs, then lower still to the V-shape on his waist. He hissed lowly when my fingers explored that area.

The General snatched my hands away when they came too close to the waistband of his pants.
'Easy, baby. Not yet.' He put my hands on my sides then started to undo the buttons on my pyjama shirt. He slid it off my shoulders. I stayed like that for a long moment, squirming under his intense gaze.
'Today, I'm going to teach you how to jerk off.' He must have seen the disappointed look in my eyes because he quickly added,' don't worry, we'll work up to the big stuff. Now, take off the rest of your clothes.'
I did that and tossed them to the side.

He sat with his legs apart and motioned me closer. Then, he told me to turn around and had me sitting in the same position between his legs. I leaned against his chest and revelled in the skin to skin contact. He took a bottle from beside him, then squirted some of its contents onto one hand.
'I'm going to touch your cock now, Ok?' I gave a nervous nod. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I felt him rub the cold substance on me. I felt tingles down there and looked down. My pee-pee looked tiny in his big hand. As he continued rubbing up and down, I felt more tingles. It felt so good that I gripped his hand and started making wierd sounds.

'Do you like that, princess?' his breath was so hot on my neck and ear.
'yes...y-yes s-s-sir..' I wanted him to go faster but he maintained his pace.
'S-sir..please.. please..' I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like I was going to explode.
'Tell Daddy what you want.'
'More...p-please..' at this point I started lifting my hips to meet his hand. It felt so good!
The General stopped and I felt like I could cry.' No, please. Don't stop, sir... please,' I begged.
'Don't move.' He put his hand back and started pumping me at a faster pace.
'Aaaah, yes.... please...'

The pleasure just kept building up. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I imploded and the pleasure washed over my whole body. When I opened my eyes, I realized that white stuff was oozing out of my pee-pee onto the General's hand. I became worried that  I had accidentally peed on his hand. However, the stuff didn't look pee. He must have noticed my confusion because he explained,' this is your cum, baby. When your cock feels good, you orgasm or come and this shoots out. Now let's clean you up.' After retrieving a towel, he cleaned me down there and wiped his hand. Then he settled with his back against the headboard.' Come over here.'

I crawled into his lap and he wrapped his arms around my naked body.
'How was it? Did you like it?'
'Yeah,' I blushed into his chest making him chuckle.
'Remember the rules: No touching yourself without Daddy's permission, Ok?
'Yes sir.'
We stayed like that for a short while until I started getting restless. I wanted to ask him something but I was scared of his reaction. However, I had to follow the rules. I had to brace myself before I sat up and looked at him.
'Um... Do you want to....uh can we do floaties? Please?'

His grey eyes seemed to darken. His jaw clenched, like he was forcing himself to hold back on something.
'Oh, really?' I nodded enthusiastically. He chuckled,' Baby wants Daddy's cock?' I flushed and nodded again. He grabbed my shoulders and had me on my back in a second. My legs were wide open with him hovering between them. He looked like he was about to devour me. Instead, he lowered himself until his face was close to my ear, while balancing on his arms.
'If Daddy puts his cock in baby's hole right now, baby won't be able to walk for a week.'

Those words made me shiver and start breathing faster. My breathing quickened even more when I felt him rubbing against me. I hadn't even noticed when he had removed his pants. This felt even better than when he touched me down there. I shuddered as immense pleasure coursed through me.
'Nghnhhhh,' I couldn't stop moaning as the General mercilessly ground himself against me. Our eyes remained locked the entire time. I felt the pleasure reaching it's peak until I finally exploded all over both our chests.

A/N:
A little bit of smut for my lovelies
( ^3^)hope you liked it.