𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒊𝒊

RAMONA AND THEODORE.

Ramona and Theodore are happily married with three kids, two boys and one girl, Hugo is the oldest, Cleo is the middle child, and Laurence is their youngest. Ramona and Theodore merged their businesses and created the Young-Ling Organization and their small family is already ranked number 5 on The Heron Wealth Report's list of richest families in Asia. But Ramona and Theodore don't really care about all those rankings and wealth reports.

Theodore had sold the Mount E. Hospital and opened over one hundred hospitals around the world and now owns the world's largest private hospital group. And Ramona sits as the head of one of the most powerful and affluent conglomerates in the world, expanding their business field into shipping, investment, real estate, environmental work and so many other fields that Ramona basically holds the world economy in the palm of her hand.

Ramona and Theodore decided that it would be best to homeschool the children until they went to primary school. Now, the children have a team of Oxford and Cambridge graduate teachers teaching them. As well as taking them to music classes, riding classes, taking them to the country club where they would do the activities they liked, and occasionally to church.

And the family likes to vacation often, visiting all of the countries where the couple owned a resort or a property. They mostly like to go to Paris or Italy for spring break, they stay in Singapore for the Chinese new year, they either go to Amsterdam, Austria, Norway, Japan, Berlin, New York, or the Alps for Christmas, and for summer, they choose between the Maldives, Switzerland, Iceland, Greece, or Palawan.

The family is very close to Jacqueline Ling, Eleanor, and Phillip Young, the group of adoring grandparents like to accompany them on vacation, and Jacqueline and Eleanor have surprisingly become the best of friends. And the family always finds time to visit Phillip and Eleanor Young in Sydney where Eleanor would take Cleo on a shopping trip with Carol Tai, Lorena Lim, Daisy Foo, and Nadine Shaw, while Theodore and the boys would go fishing, hiking, or getting coffee with Phillip.

The family also are close to Astrid Leong and Charlie Wu as well as Nick and Rachel Young. They sometimes fly out to New York to visit Nick and Rachel and their kids, Riley and Nathan, or they fly out to Palawan to visit Astrid and Charlie and their kids, Delphine, Chloe, and Cassian. And the three families try their best to keep in contact over facetime and they always see each other again on Chinese New Year which Ramona hosts in her home next to Tyersall Park.

The Family spends half of their time in their family home in England which is half the size of Wales and halfback in their home in Singapore which had gone through a lot of reconstruction, the married couple had an extension added for the children, making it their own little wing where they could wreak absolute havoc.

Every year, Ramona, Theodore, and the kids go to visit Ah Ma's grave where Ramona cleans the tomb and places some of her own precious orchids for her grandmother. Ramona tells her kids stories about her childhood and always takes them to Tyersall Park to show them the lives of her grandmother.

Ramona let her kids grow up away from the public eye, and they did what they wanted to do, they didn't grow up with the rules and bounds of society, unlike all their friends who had also hailed from the old-moneyed crowd of Asia.

When their kids grew up and were at a considerable age, Ramona and Theodore had started to pass on more responsibilities to their kids who were being groomed to take over the conglomerate together. And they spent their entire lives together, traveling and living peacefully, even until their last day.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 ── 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒔. ✔︎ 🎉