𝟬𝟬𝟱.

RACHEL CHU WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS. Ramona Young had invited both Nick and Rachel over for lunch. "You never told me your sister was rich," Rachel blurted out as Nick laughed

"Ramona knows how to make money. She's a money machine," Nick replied, he leads her down the perfectly trimmed path down to the mansion that reminded Rachel of the house from Pride and Prejudice. 

"And this is all hers?" Rachel asked

"Yup, all 200 acres of it,"

"Sweet Jesus,"

Ramona's cars were lined up in the front right under the stairs that led up to the actual home. The two of them walked up the stairs as Rachel admired the home. It screamed the rich material girl. 

Before they could ring the bell, Ramona opened the door. She was dressed in a flowy pastel blue sundress, paired with a matching blue headband, pearl earrings, a matching pastel blue Sicily bag from Dolce and Gabbana, and matching blue heels, she looked so pretty, like a fairy. "Gor Gor!" she squealed, engulfing her brother in a squeeze. 

"Hiya Romi," he managed as she let go of him and turned to Rachel. 

"Hey Rachel!" she grinned, also embracing the older girl. "I saw you guys come from the little security screen. Good to see you guys, come in,"

Rachel entered and she gasped. The home was gorgeous. The home was fit for a princess. "You need to give me a tour of this place. It's gorgeous!"

Ramona beamed and agreed to show Rachel around the house. she showed them to the living room for guests and small events, ramona humbly called it that, but it had looked like one of the drawing rooms of Buckingham palace with a mix of the old aristocratic china, her the kitchen, her kitchen was better than any kitchen that rachel had ever seen. 

"You have a lot of dogs," Rachel noticed

"Oh, yeah," Ramona nodded, "I take in the pets my rich friends couldn't take care of anymore. I get a bunch of animals, birds, fishes, cats, dogs, everything. I'm actually bringing in some new animals today,"

"You have an obsession," Nick remarked

"An obsession of charity," Ramona quipped, "I get them from churches, temples, animal rescue centers, everywhere. Sometimes people just dump the pets on my front door,"

"Wow, and you just take them in?" Rachel asked

"Yup," Ramona replied, "I mean, I just feel so bad, I like to give them a second chance at life. Half go on to live really great lives, and the other half well, let's say they're not here anymore. I've helped a lot of families, I foster and help adopt. It's fun. After I take care of them, I find a perfect new owner and I give them up for adoption,"

"How many animals do you have?"

"A lot, I've honestly stopped counting," the Young girl replied, "Hera! Zeus! come!" her two Dobermans came running at her voice. Rachel jumped. "Oh, they don't bite unless I tell them to. This is Zeus, and this is Hera," Ramona introduced. 

She showed them the upstairs which was just her bedroom, personal walk-in closet, and her personal study, three guest rooms, one library, a home gym, the basement with a projector, a billiard table, and a wine cellar. 

She showed them all of the pet-filled rooms and Nick's favorite the Reptile Room. He went to visit his favorite pet of hers, a ball python named Basilisk, or just Basil. They visited the bunnies, the ferrets, she had shown them the room currently being constructed for the chinchillas and the Sugar Gliders.