𝟬𝟬𝟲.

THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM. Ramona Young always had a very set routine wherever she lived. She lived in order and order only. Her routine in Singapore was by far the most articulate.

 At 4:30 every morning, she would take up and take a walk around her entire estate, admiring her flowers, and stopping at the aviary first to check on the birds, then she would check on the dog town as she liked to call it, and let her dogs out for an early morning walk. 

She then would stop at the edge of her pavilion and fed her koi fish, then she would stop at the greenhouse to check on all her darling plants and pick a few very good looking ones for her meals. 

At 5:30, she takes a thirty-minute, high-intensity flying yoga lesson from her personal instructor. She needs to have a morning stretch to make sure her posture is as poise and regal as a swan. 

6:15, she is on her darling stallion, Blackjack, taking Blackjack around the stable grounds in the morning. She makes sure she hand feeds Blackjack some fruit and vegetables she picked this morning. 

7:00, she returns home, she takes a nice cold shower ( it helps her wake up in the morning ), and then, she visits all of her in-house pets. She says hello to the diva cats, the reptiles, the bunnies, the ferrets, the new neighbors; the chinchillas, and the sugar gliding squirrels. 

7:15, Fen prepares breakfast for her. This morning, Fen prepared some hearty Kaya Toast, half-boiled eggs, and coffee, she eats that while she reads her current book called Lovesick.

At 7:30, Ramona goes to her study and finally begins to work, answering work emails. Reading reports from the different branches of the enterprise, boring adult stuff. 

And normally, if she is unbothered that day, she finishes at 12:30, just in time for lunch. After lunch, she would either go to the country club, or visit one of her many buildings in the city, and by the afternoon, she is at her Ah Ma's house, drinking tea and laughing. 

Music played in the background as Ramona Young danced around her walk-in closet. She decided to wear a pastel blue silk button-up shirt and a pair of denim paired with a white cardigan tied around her shoulders. 

She frowned, "It's missing something," she murmured uncertainly. Her eyes trailed to the Hermes shawl Theodore Ling had given her. She grabbed it and used it to tie her hair back into a low ponytail. 

She wore no makeup, apart from a bit of lipstick. It was a strictly family gathering, there was no need to dress up. She had heard all the juicy details of Araminta's bachelorette party. Her spies, Astrid Leong and Sophie Khoo had told her all about the fishy situation. She never liked those no-good entitled brats. They think just because their parents had money, they had every right to treat someone who works for their own money as garbage. 

Snapping a quick picture, she sent it to Theo. 

           ramonayoung : you have good taste. loving the hermes.

           theoling : good to know. where are you even going?

           ramonayoung : ah ma's. dumpling making, family bonding. boring stuff. 

           theoling : oh, right. i forgot you told me yesterday. you look good. 

          ramonayoung : you sure do know how to sweet talk a girl

          theoling : you know you love it. 

          ramonayoung : do i, teddy? do i?

Turning off her phone, she grabbed her essentials and stuffed them into her Bottega Veneta bag.