10.

"Okay so Nyla so tell me how you've been feeling around people lately?"

Nyla layed on the couch comfortably.

"I'm only comfortable around the omegas... I haven't been around any pack members lately and I'm not really comfortable around men." Nyla then smiled a bit when she thought about Carson. "Just only a few."

"Mhm that's good... nyla do you think you'll be able to take up your job again?"

Nyla glanced away from the ceiling and towards Darci who looked at her with concerned.

"It says the pack situation has been dire the past week and a half. The packs needs all its pillars."

Nyla scoffs as she turned back to staring at the wall. "So you want me to consider going back to work?"

"Actually, I was thinking the opposite." Darci placed her pen and notebook down to the side and stared at Nyla. "It's true, you are one of the pillars of this pack we need desperately at the moment but I don't think you should work."

Nyla sat up confused. "What?"

"I mean, not at the moment. You've just been through one of the worst things that can happen to a woman. Yes the pack needs there Beta female."

Darci held Nyla's hand with a soft smile on her face.

"But what you need is you. Don't put yourself over anyone else at the moment. So if you aren't ready to get back out then don't force yourself. You are the priority the pack can wait."

Nyla felt the heaviness in her heart seem to melt. She was worried about that situation of returning but with someone telling her that it's her own choice she feels more assured.

"Thank you."

Darci gave another smiled then took a deep breath. "Alright then. Let's finish the session. Now what's your bad habits?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, I can do this."

Nyla took a deep breath as she looked down at her outfit. A long green sleeved dress and simple black boots.

Nyla, finally after two weeks is going to be attending the pack meeting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nyla, finally after two weeks is going to be attending the pack meeting. She genuinely didn't want to enter but she had to. Staying holed up in the therapy sessions or staying in the house isn't going to help her as much as she wants it to. She has her responsibilities she can't push aside easily.

"Alright then, let's go."

"What did they say now?"

"They still want the territory?"

"Is it really that important though? Why land of all things?!"

"Those packs are so damn hard headed but we can't risk offending so many of them at once."

Creeak.

"We should give them those lands."

The people in the room turned their heads to see Nyla walking into the room calmly. Nyla glanced around the room to see Yash, Wayne, Lilith, Johnathan, and Greea staring at her in a mixture of unexpected surprise.

the true meaning of being a beta जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें