Me: ...holy fuck i'm dating a nerd

Me: disturbing that you know more about periods than me

Kuroo: Oh my gosh I didn't learn that for weird purposes or anything, I'm just fascinated with the human body

Me: oh believe me, i know how fascinated you are... ;)

Kuroo: You're bipolar right now

Kuroo: But yeah, I have an INTENSE fascination with a certain someone's body...

Me: who who who

Kuroo: Hmm...who could it possibly be? ?

Me: I bet that person is super sore right now from all of your fascination

Kuroo: Sore you say?    ._.

Me: very

Kuroo: Sorta got me wishing you weren't on your period...

Me: are you a fucking sadist or something?? you want to fuck me while i'm sore??

Kuroo:  I just always want to fuck you

Kuroo: You have me in a chokehold

Me: oooooooo

Me: and he's into choking?!

Kuroo: Woman you are impossible today, you know that?

I smile down at my phone as I get off the bus and walk the rest of the way to school. As expected, texting my boyfriend has improved my mood. My cramps too! No...I guess that was probably the motrin. Nonetheless, my cocktail of motrin and Kuroo is what's going to get me through school today. 

I manage to make it through my first classes and sigh in relief when it's finally art class. I plot down next to Saito and groan, putting my head on my desk. I expect Saito to say something to me, as she always does, but she just stays silent beside me.

I lift my head and look at her. She's just sitting there, arms crossed, eyebrow raised.

"What?" I ask, cocking my head.

"Girl, you tell me," she said sassily. "I'm hurt that I had to hear it from two random bitches gossiping in the hallway and not from you yourself."

"Uhhh..." I say, kind of lost.

"Y/N YOU FOUGHT KOJIMA YESTERDAY??" She basically shouts at me, earning some glances in our direction and an exasperated huff from the teacher. "Why the hell didn't you text me? Aren't we friends? Is this a one-sided friendship?"

Oh, fuck.

"Shit, I'm so sorry...It's not that I didn't want to tell you or that I was trying to keep it from you...I just had an insane night and it didn't cross my mind," I say apologetically. I truly didn't mean to upset her. "Honestly, I didn't really want to relive it...I was trying to forget about it because it's caused some shit for me. I'm sorry Saito."

She huffs, but then smiles a little. "It's okay. I just needed a little reassurance. But...I can't believe you...Everyone is saying that she was trying to steal Kuroo or something? Is that really true??"

"Umm..." I start, not sure where to begin. No one knows I read Kuroo's texts at his house on Tuesday night and I think I'd like to keep it that way. It makes me feel uncomfortable that I did that...but it's Saito...and it's been so long since I had any girl friends... "Well, I was at Kuroo's house on Tuesday night--"