"Okay that's fine." I nodded.

Jasmine soon came out dressed and we were headed out. Instead of coming to Boston, Jas and I figured she should just come to L.A. to chill.

As we were walking down the hall Jayson was coming towards us with JB and Marcus. "Hello ladies." Jaylen said first and the other two greeted us as well.

We passed each other, me and Jayson being closest to each other, and our pinkies locked momentarily before letting go.

Jasmine glanced at me with a smirk then looked forward again. I just know that brain of hers wants her to say some freak shit but thankfully she didn't feed into it.

We got our food and sat outside to eat.

"You single?" Jas asked Jordyn.

She shook her head and chuckled a little but I know she didn't want to. "Girl I don't know what I am. It's complicated."

"One of those?" Jas looked at her with sympathy.

"Yeah."

We figured she didn't want to talk about that so we moved onto another topic.

"All star weekend is in a couple months. Y'all going?" I asked.

"You already know." Jas said and sipped her drink. "I already got my outfits pre thought of. It's in Chicago so you know the winter fits are going to be giving."

"Okay?!" I high five her. "Cause same. You know I love a good winter look."

"I'll be in the building too. Gotta support my team." Jordyn said. "Now as far as outfits tonight, what are we thinking? Heels or no heels?"

"No heels. Me and Naomi haven't been to a party, party in a minute and when we do, the dancing is all night." Jas spoke for us and not one lie was told.

"I second that." I lifted my finger. "Then again, we haven't gotten cute in a while either. Let's keep our options open."

"Cool. We'll decide by the end of this. I'm trying to see what vibe y'all on so I don't stick out like a sore thumb." Jordyn said.

———————

10:05 pm

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my outfit and hair. I went for heels tonight and I'm not mad at it.

"Jayson's going to be there ain't he?" Jasmine asked while smirking and walking to her bag

"Why you say that?"

"This is a little more dressier than you'd go for. The last time I saw you dress up while single was an event for Melo. So it could be him or Jayson."

"Me and Melo are done chile so it's not him."

"There's no chance of reconciliation?"

I shrugged. "You know I never say never. But on the other hand, I can't wholeheartedly say yes I'd give this another shot. There would still be distance between us so what would really change, you know?"