Side Story 04 - Aphrodisiac part 2

Start from the beginning

"Ahh..." she arched her head and closed her eyes as she bucked her hips to reciprocate the movement of his fingers. In, out, in, out.

He kissed her on the mouth again as his fingers went faster. He felt her tightening and immediately, she came hard. 

She shouted her orgasm.

She panted on his shoulders, her hands clutching on his shirt as her walls continue to flutter around his fingers. Then he pulled out his fingers.

"Ohh...S-Sasuke..."

"You okay?" he asked as he combed the hair out of her face. She shook her head.

"I...I t-tried to relieve the effects by going on a cold shower...but, i-it's getting harder... it's not enough...I'm so horny right now, God..."

"Then, shall I help you then?" Sasuke teases as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't, damn it...I want you now,"

He kissed her hard, "Oh, I'm scared. But let's get you out of the water first. The water's so cold you might get sick,"

He stood and took a fluffy towel and help her stand up. She was shaky. He wiped her dry and then carried her to the bed.

"Oh, Sasuke...I..." she clung to him and kissed him, inserting her tongue inside his mouth. "Take off your clothes," she said as she ripped his shirt. His wife immediately devour him, kissing him on his neck, his chest and her hands were all over him.

"I'm liking this situation,"

"Shut up," then she kissed him again and both moaned.

Sasuke helped her take off all of his clothes. Then she went to his pants with shaky hands. Instead, Sasuke flipped her so she was on her back.

He immediately held her legs and spread her wide.

"Oh," Sakura gasped.

Then he tasted her, run his tongue on her wet entrance, and sucked her hard. He felt her tense as she tried to close her legs. She held his hair, pulling and tagging as she felt him lapping her.

"S-Sasuke...no...no need, please..."

Sasuke's eyes were hooded, like a predator watching his prey. He licked her womanhood long and suck her clit and released it with a pop sound. She was so fucking wet and sensitive.

Then he kneel between her legs and unzipped his pants and removed them with his underwear. He released his raging and hard phallus.

"Oh..." Sakura gasped.

He was really hard, the veins visible on his phallus.

He went down and kissed her mouth slowly, loving the way her tongue welcomed him sensually.  Then very slowly at first, he entered her. When he was halfway, he immediately pushed on her so hard, that she gasped. "F-fuck..." Sasuke groaned. "Still you're so fucking tight..."

It seems the air was stuck in Sakura's lungs when she felt him inside her. He was so big and it felt really really good. Better than his finger a while ago.

Then he was moving fast and hard.

"S-Sasuke...t-that's so good..."

He held her face and kissed her in the mouth while his lower body continue pistoning her deliciously. 

She came right away.

"Felt better?" Sasuke asked as he showered her face with butterfly kisses as he still slowly grinding his hips towards her.

She waited until she could catch her breath..."Yeah, but not enough..."

"I thought so," he smirked.

In an instant, she flipped him and they switched their positions. She smirked. Then she started to move against him. Her expressions changed immediately as she felt the sensations. He let her have her way this time, enjoying the view and her beautiful erotic expressions.

She knew he didn't come yet. He was so hard inside her and it made her wetter. Then she moved faster and faster.

"Cum for me Sasuke...inside..."

Sasuke gritted his teeth, holding her hips trying to stop her movements. It felt so good. 

"Sakura..."

"Don't hold back...please," she arched her back.

That's the last string. He hold her hips and he guided her movements fast and hard toward him, burying inside her, deeper and deeper until he could feel and kiss the back of her cervix.

"Ohhh...fuck...." Sakura shouted. Sasuke was relentless. 

Both of them had an exploding orgasm, long and hard. Sasuke came deep inside her and she sees stars.

Then she started moving again, deep strokes and hard slamming herself on her.

"Sakura, slow down..."

"I--I can't...it felt so good....please more," she cried. 

Sasuke chuckled then holding her, he flipped them again and she was on her back once again.

"I know, but the way you do it, you could hurt yourself,"

Sakura was really crying now. She hid her face using her arms, "I'm so sorry...I swear I'm not like this. It's the drugs. I can't..."

"What are you saying? I'm not blaming you," he said as he removed her arms away from her face then he gave her a peck in the mouth.

"I...I just thought, you might find me disappointing, like...I acted like a whore now...I--"

Sasuke snorted, "What? That's ridiculous. Disappointed? Never. Actually, I am enjoying this,"

"What?"

"Well, it was amusing seeing you like this. But you seldom initiate sex between us,"

"Well, that's because..." she averted her eyes. He caught her chin and directed her face towards him again with that question on his face. She blushed. "Well, I always wanted to have sex with you...but I thought...you know...you like conservative and a bit reserve women...and...its..uhm...it's a bit embarrassing...really, when I'm horny and like that...I couldn't tell you,"

Sasuke had that funny look on him, then he laughed. 

"Don't laugh. It's not funny,"

"I'm sorry. It's not that. It's just that, we've been married for a while now, and you're still embarrassed towards me? I mean, we always make love every day anyway. But, always remember Sakura..."

He kissed her tenderly.

"You are half of me and I am to you," Then he whispered towards her ear, "...and you are the only one who can also make me horny like this,"

He smiled at her, so she kissed him this time, grinding herself against him. Sasuke groaned.

"You know, this drug is a good thing once in a while," Sasuke said

"Shut up," 

They didn't leave that room for two days.

====
04.29.2022
unedited