"Huh?", the man reacted and looked a bit confused.

"Did Garcia send you the address of the last GPS signal?", JJ repeated her question.

"Oh uhm yeah, I'll send you them, Morgan, JJ you can drive to the address, Rossi and I'll go and talk to the cops again, they saw the man load her into a car, we want to ask them if they remember the brand etc.", Hotch answered still lost in his thoughts.

"Alright.", Morgan and JJ said and got into their SVU. Reid got into one too and drove back to the police station while Hotch and Rossi talked to the cops again.

"Is everything okay?", Rossi asked his boss while walking over to the cops.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem to be distracted."

"I'm just angry at myself that I let her do that."

"Hotch it's not your fault. Emily knew what she was getting herself into and we will find her before something happens.", Rossi reassured Hotch.

-

While these two interviewed the Cops again, Emily was still tied up in that basement.

"Oh look who's awake.", she heard a man say while a door opened.

"Where am I?", Emily asked.

"You don't need to know that, that's not important.", the man answered while walking towards her.

"What are you gonna do to me?", Emily asked acting scared but in reality she was also a bit nervous.

"Didn't you hear about the murdered victims?", the man smirked.

"You were that?", the Agent acted clueless.

"Guess you shouldn't have went to a night club while a murder is walking around on the streets you stupid bitch.", he laughed and walked over to a desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out a electric animal prods. Emily couldn't say a word she just looked at him horrified before she found her voice again.

"You don't need to do that.", she called out.

"But I want to.", the man said and grinned.

"Why?", Emily asked.

"Stop talking, you're annoying me.", he told her and gave her an electric shock. Emily bit on her tongue but didn't make a sound, she knew that this was what he wanted and she wouldn't give him that.

"I wanna hear you.", the man shouted angry but Emily still didn't make any sound.

-

Hotch couldn't stop thinking about Emily while they interviewed the Cops. He was angry at himself that he let her do that, he had a weird feeling from the start. It seemed safe because of the GPS but now it wasn't working and he was scared that they wouldn't find her in time.

"Hotch??", he got torn out of his thoughts by Rossi.

"What?", the Agent asked startled

"Did you find something while I was gone?", Rossi replied.

"Uh yeah, here. With the drawing Reid made of the man based on the description of the girls at the club Garcia was actually able to find someone in our database. She just mailed me his properties. We should go through them, maybe we find something that would be fitting to keep women there." Hotch told him. Rossi nodded and sat down next to him. A few moments later the rest of the team stormed through the door.

"We found the GPS tracker on the side of a road.", Morgan called out.

"Was the microphone there too?", Rossi asked.

"No, at least we didn't find it. He probably hasn't found that yet.", JJ told them.

"Okay so he most likely doesn't know that Emily is an FBI Agent, the GPS tracker looked like one you could get online. Everyone could buy that and it's possible that some women even did that because they were warned about the suspect.", Reid analyzed.

"Okay that's good but what do we think he is going to do to her if he finds out?", Morgan asked worried.

"Let's not think about that.", Hotch sighed.

"Garcia found someone who looked like your drawing Reid. She sent us a list of a his properties we have to look through them, you all could help with that.", Rossi said and the team started their work.

About an hour later the team ran to the cars. They drove to an old cabin in the woods. They thought maybe they would find Emily there but when they arrived they saw now car or anything else nearby.

"JJ, Reid, you will wait in front of the cabin. The rest of us will go inside.", Hotch told them while walking towards the front door.

Hotch nodded towards Morgan while he opened the door. They went inside but every one was clear. They looked for a attic or basement but found none. "Damn it.", Morgan called our angry after finding nothing.

"Okay let's not give up now, we have one more possible property to look at.", Hotch tried to calm his colleague and kinda himself down.

"Yeah but what if she's not there too??", Morgan asked loud.

"We will find her.", Hotch said confident. There was a little voice inside his head asking him the same as Morgan but he wouldn't listen to it because he knew

...he couldn't lose Emily again.

A/N: I have 5 more chapters waiting in the drafts, let me know in the comments what you think about this because its getting so much better omg. I never liked something i have written this much, i can't wait to post the next chapters!!
Also don't forget to give this chapter a vote if you liked it <3