we finally arrived and thankfully it wasn't that crowded, we parked his car and got out our things, we searched for a place where not too many people are in and placed our belongings there.  

I brought out the blanket and started to bring out all the food I bought. 

"baby you never told me we're going to have a picnic" Javon smiled "I don't need to," I said and he chuckled "yes you did, now I didn't bring anything and I feel bad". 

"a kiss is all im asking," I said and he smiled kissing my lips passionately "like that," he asked and I nodded happily.  

"I love you" he mumbled and I smiled "I love you too, now come on let's get in the water!!" 

-time skip-  

we ate, we swam, we played, and did everything you could think of draining the energy out of both of us.  

it was no night and we were cuddling on the blanket "I think we should get home" I said and he agreed.  

we got in the car and I felt my eyes getting heavy "our house is closer why don't you just spend the night" he said and I asked my mom who agreed. 

we went back to the Walton's and everyone was still out so we showered changed and headed to bed, we were so tired that we haven't eaten dinner. 

the next morning I woke up and posted some of the pictures we took. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

YnOffical 

⚫⚪⚪ 

⚪⚫⚪ 

⚪⚫⚪ 

⚪⚪⚫

liked by Zendaya, Draco_malfoy, and 3,621,091 others 

YnOffical I perfect day at the beach with @onwardwanna  🌊🤍 

View all 131,793 comments 

onwardwanna defiantly one of the best dates and would totally do it again, thank you for creating good memories love you @YnOffical❤️❤️ 

YnOffical @onwardwanna love you more baby 💗

Alexademie you guys are sooo cute, I love it!!

jaylawaltonofficial ahhh that looked like so much fun, next time im coming 

onwardjdub me too 

YnOffical @onwardjdub @jaylawaltonofficial oh my god yesss!!

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}