The Fox and The Wolf & De-Void

Must have 20 votes for another chapter.

                    At Beacon Hills High School, Mr. Yukimura stood at his desk looking over paperwork. A fly lands on the edge of his desk, catching his attention. He grabs a school book and drops it on the fly. "Coming in on a Saturday. That's dedication. Where's she hiding them?" Stiles asked as he walked into the classroom. "I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about," Mr. Yukimura answered, trying to keep his cool. Stiles stops by a bookshelf, "Her little knives. Daggers. I know what they are. Physical representation of her tails. However the hell that works," he explained as he pulls books from the shelf, letting them fall to the floor. Stiles turns toward Mr. Yukimura and slowly walks towards him. "Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library," Mr. Yukimura offered. "No. No, I'd like to talk to you. The older the tail, the stronger the oni. Am I right? I know there's one left. I know it's the strongest," Stiles explained as he ran his fingers over each desktop he walked by until he was in front of Mr. Yukimura. "Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to," he answered. "You'll talk," Stiles said, then lifted the book releasing the fly. "Mr. Yukimura!" Lena yelled as she ran in, but the fly went right into his mouth, causing him to choke and fall to his knees. "Late again, little sister....always too late," Stiles said with a smirk as he turned to look at Lena.

                    The sun begins to set as Lena leans against the wall in Derek's loft, watching Stiles closely. She failed to defend Mr. Yukimura from the fox, making her feel weak. She was supposed to be this all-powerful creature, but she couldn't handle one fox. The loft door opens, revealing their father, who slowly steps in. Stiles turns around, looking at Noah as Lena's body grows tense. "Hi, Dad," Stiles said as their father pulled out handcuffs. "You want to handcuff me?" Stiles asked in surprise. Noah slowly walks down the steps, "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly, and he'll come with me because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others," Noah explained as he stops in front of Stiles. Stiles offers his wrists to Noah, who moves forward and puts the handcuffs on him slowly. Stiles slowly looks at Noah with a raised eyebrow, "You're not my son," Noah says in disgust as Stiles breaks the handcuffs. Allison and Chris appear in the doorway of the loft with Derek. Stiles smirks as they walk towards him, not noticing Lena in the shadows. Allison shoots a taser at Stiles, but Lena catches the wires before they can touch him. Electricity ran over her body, but she stood unaffected and ripped the taser from Allison's hands, throwing it across the room as everyone looked at her in surprise. Derek roars and runs towards Stiles, but Lena slams her foot into his leg, causing it to snap. Derek falls to the ground in pain. Suddenly the sound of a gun cocking enters Lena's ears as she slowly looks at Chris, who pointed his gun at her while Stiles watched, enjoying the view. "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this," Noah pleaded. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a divine wolf and a nogitsune to the list," Chris said, keeping the gun pointed at Lena. Noah suddenly pointed his gun at Chris, "You're not going to shoot my children," he said, causing Chris to look at him. "You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son, and your daughter is protecting a monster," Chris explained. "Put it down," Noah ordered as Stile's eyes filled with tears. "Dad, he's going to shoot us. He's going to kill us, Dad," he said in fear as Lena stared at Chris. "Don't listen," Chris said. "Put it down. Now! Do it! Put it down!" Noah ordered. Stiles leans over his sister's shoulder, "Pull the trigger. Come on," Stiles taunted. "Listen to me. You put the gun down now!" Noah yelled. "shoot us," Stiles taunted once more. "Put the gun down now!" Noah ordered. "Dad," Allison called out as she looked at her father. "shoot us!" Stiles yelled. "Put the gun down!" Noah yelled. "shoot us!" Stiles yelled once more. "Argent, you put it down! Put it down! Put it down!" Noah ordered.

                    "Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants," Allison said as night fell over the town. "Not exactly. I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me," Stiles explained as he turned towards the colossal loft window as the oni walked through it like a ghost in the night. "You're here to protect me," he said as he slowly stepped behind Noah and Chris as a fully transformed Lena took his place and roared at the oni, causing Allison, Noah, and Chris to cover their ears in pain. The oni unsheathes their swords as Chris goes to shoot them, but his gun is jammed. Noah shoots at them as Chris pulls out his spare gun and shoots, but the bullets have no effect on the oni. More oni appears behind them, causing Derek and Allison to move between them and Stiles. Lena's claws rip through the mask of one oni, killing the lighting bug inside. The oni dissolves into darkness as one rams its blade into Lena's back and out of her chest. Lena snarls, grips the blade with both hands and rips it out. She turns around, snarling at the oni as the hole in her chest heals faster than ever before. Scott and Kira pull up to the loft when they suddenly hear gunshots. They rush up to the loft, causing Noah to aim his gun at them as Lena cares too Derek's cuts. "What happened?" Scott asked in a worried tone. "They disappeared," Allison explained as Scott and Kira walked toward them. "They literally just vanished," Allison said. "And so did Stiles," Noah said as Lena finished healing Derek and headed towards the loft door. "Where are you going ?" Scott asked. "To find Stiles, he isn't safe at night," Lena explained. "Protecting him is getting in our way of helping him," Scott said, causing Lena to halt at the loft door and glance back at him. "No, her damn mother is stopping us from being able to help him," she said with a growl as she pointed at Kira. "Lena," Allison whispered, trying to calm the she-wolf. "My brother needs me, and I won't fail him even if I have to protect him from the rest of you," Lena said in a cold tone, then walked out of the loft.

                    After searching all night for Stiles but finding no trace of him, Lena decided to go see Lydia that morning. Lena sat in Lydia's car as it drove down the road with Aiden in the back seat, but that didn't keep the strawberry blonde from laying her hand on Lena's inner thigh. "Turn right onto Lincoln Road and continue for half a mile," the GPS ordered as Lena stiffness at Lydia's fingers grazings her through her jeans. Lena glares at Lydia, who keeps her eyes on the road with a smirk. Aiden sighs, "You at least going to tell me where we're going?" he asked. "I need to check on something," Lydia explained. Aiden grabs the crumpled paper on the console between both girls and reads it. "Who is Malia Tate?" Aiden asked, completely mispronouncing the name. "It's Mah-Leah," both girls said. "And you don't need to worry about it," Lydia said as she reached back and yanked the paper from Aiden. "Turn right onto Harmon Street and stay right," the GPS said. Lydia turns, and confusion fills both Aiden and Lena's eyes. "Well, I'm actually a little worried we're totally lost," Aiden said. "Why do you think that?" Lydia asked in annoyance. "Cause you just made your fourth right. And four rights make a circle," Aiden explained. "He's right. Strawberry, are you sure you're going the right way?" Lena asked. "I did not. Did I? It's a brand-new car. The GPS was fine before," Lydia explained. "Maybe the GPS would work better if it was on," Aiden said. "What?" Lydia asked, then looked at the GPS, seeing that it was actually not on. "Baby, are you ok?" Lena asked in a worried tone. "I need to stop. I need to pull over right now," Lydia said in a panicked tone and jerked the car into a parking lot. "Lydia. Lydia. Lydia, stop!" Lena and Aiden yelled as Lydia drove towards a body in the parking lot. Lydia screeches to a stop, and all three teens jump out of the car and move towards the body. Lena signals Aiden to stop. Aiden puts his arm out, keeping Lydia behind him as Lena moves towards the body of her brother.

Please comment and vote 😁👍🏻