Anchors Part Two

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter.

                    After school, Lena went to the woods with Lydia and Allison. Lydia pins a bullseye on a tree then walks back to her friends, who we're pretty far back from the tree. "Do you really think this is going to help?" Allison asked as she grabbed her bow and an arrow. "I know that if you think it's not going to help, it definitely won't," Lydia explained as she stopped next to Allison. Allison stands up and pulls the arrow back. "So get your head into it, shoot a few and see what happens," Lydia said as Lena watched from the tree, she was leaning against. Allison's arms shake as she takes aim, causing Lena's eyes to fill with confusion. Allison's arms never shake when using a bow. Allison releases the arrow sending it flying through the air and landing a few inches from the tree. "Oh," Lydia said in surprise as Allison grabbed another arrow. She retakes aim, but her arms shake like crazy before releasing the arrow that lands inches from the tree. "Maybe hold the string a different way. Try the Mongolian draw," Lydia said, causing Allison to look at her in surprise. "What? I read. Try it," Lydia ordered, making Lena chuckle as Allison turned the bow sideways and let the arrow loose, but she still misses. "Okay, um, Take a second to close your eyes and imagine the arrow going into the target," Lydia explained. This caused Allison to close her eyes and relax her body, "Lena," a voice whispered, causing Lena's head to snap in the direction it came from, but all she could see was fog and trees. An all too familiar chuckle comes from the left side causing Lena to pull from the tree and look around with panic in her eyes, but nothing was there. Lena could feel her instincts screaming in her head just as she heard the sound of a bow cutting through the air. Lena allows her instincts to take over as she moves faster than the eye can see and catches the arrow inches from Lydia's face causing the strawberry blonde to gasp in surprise. Lena looks over at Allison, whose eyes widen in fear, "Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Lydia," she said in a panicked tone as she dropped the bow.

                    That night at the McCall household, Lena followed Scott into his bedroom, "Right at her head?" Scott asked in disbelief. "Almost right through it. And she keeps saying the same thing, that she keeps seeing her aunt. Whatever's happening to us is getting worse. If I hadn't been there, then Lydia would be dead," Lena explained as Scott sat on the edge of his bed. "Did you see her aunt?" Scott asked as he looked up at her. "No, but I heard someone I know to be dead," Lena admitted. "Who?" Scott asked, causing Lena to sigh. "You're like a brother to me, Scott, but there are some secrets I can't tell you," she said, then walked out of the room, leaving a confused and worried Scott behind not long after Lena walked into her father's office with Stiles carrying flowers. "You know, the last time we bought one of these to her grave, it was stolen the same day. Hundred bucks down the drain," Stiles said as he sat the flowers on his father's desk, but Neither he nor Lena saw their father until they looked over the desk. "Hey, Dad? Hi, what are you doing down there?" Stiles asked as he watched his father going through piles of folders on the floor. Noah looks up at his children, "Working. And hey, if somebody wants the flowers that badly, they can have them....," Noah said, but Lena interrupted him. "It's the gesture," she said, causing her father to smile as both his children moved around the desk seeing more files on the floor and many boxes filled with files behind their father. "Hey, Dad, what is all this?" Stiles asked. "I've been looking over some old cases from a more illuminated perspective, if you know what I mean," Noah said as he looked at his daughter. Lena was looking over one file and nudged her brother before handing the file to him. "Strange sighting of bipedal lizard man sprinting across freeway," Stiles read out loud from the file. "Kanima pile," Noah said, tapping on the files in front of him.