Wolf Moon part 2

Art by yurishwedoff

                     After lacrosse practice, Stiles, Scott, and Lena walk through Beacon hills woods, "I don't know what it was! It was like... I had all the time in the world to catch the ball! And that's not the only weird thing. I hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear, I smell things...," Scott said in confusion as all three teens walk together. 

                    "You smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked while Lena glances at Stile's pocket, smelling the mint gum in it. 

                    "Like the mint gum in your pocket," Lena said, making Scott look at her in surprise. 

                    Stiles puts his hand in his pocket, "I don't have any mint gum in my...," Stiles said before pulling a piece of mint gum from his pocket in surprise, then looks at his sister and Scott. "So, all of that started with the bite!" Stiles asked as the teens continue to walk.

                     "What if it's like an infection? Like... our bodies are full of adrenaline before we go into shock or something...," Scott said in a worried tone.

                     "Adrenaline can only last up to an hour if we were going to go into shock it would have happened by now," Lena said causing Scott to Look at her as if he was surprised she knew that. "What? Stiles isn't the only one who reads, you know," Lena said in annoyance. 

                    "You know what, I actually think I heard it... It's a specific kind of infection," Stiles said, but Lena could see the mischief look in her brother's eyes and knew he was about to mess with Scott. 

                    Scott stops walking and looks at Stiles taking the bait, "You're serious?" Scott asked. Stiles nods, putting on his best serious face, but Lena could easily see through it.

                     "Yeah. I think it's called "lycanthropy," Stiles said but looking back on everything that happened, Lena couldn't help but think if that was really happening to them.

                    "What is that? Is that bad?" Scott said in a panicked tone making Lena shake her head at how easy it was to mass with Scott. 

                   "Oh, yeah, it's the worst! But only once a month," Stiles said, keeping up his act as Scott looks at him in confusion. 

                    "Once a month?" Scott asked in utter confusion.

                     "Huh-huh. On the night of the full moon," Stiles said, then imitates a wolf howling. Scott, who thought Stiles had been serious at first, shoves him out of annoyance, making Stiles laugh. 

                    "You got to read more, Scott. You fell into that one far too easily," Lena told Scott. 

                    Stiles laughs, "You're the ones who heard a wolf!" Stiles said, having fun messing with Scott.

                     "It's not funny. There's seriously something wrong with us!" Scott said in a serious tone. 

                    "I know! You're both werewolves! Okay, obviously, I'm kidding. But if you see me trying to melt all the silver, I can find it's because Friday is this full moon," Stiles said sarcastically, even making growling sounds making Scott and Lena glare at him. Scott and Lena stop and look around the forest floor but couldn't find Scott's inhaler or the body.

                    "I could have sworn this was it. We saw the body; the deer came running... I dropped my inhaler," Scott said, then kneels, moving some leaves, hoping his inhaler might be under them. Lena looks around, feeling like they were being watched.