More Bad Than Good Part Two

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter.

                    Lena pulls open the loft door, "They're not Alphas anymore. After Jennifer almost killed them, It broke that part of them," Lena explained as she walked into her home with Lydia, Stiles, and Scott. The loft was empty and dark, with only the moonlight coming in through the window. Confusion fills Lydia's eyes, "They said they'd meet us here," she said when suddenly Lena pulls her and Stiles to the side as Ethan and Aiden attack Scott. They throw Scott down the loft steps with smiles on their faces as Lena folds her arms. Both twins jump down the steps and begin to beat the shit out of Scott. Soon Scott was on the ground groaning in pain. "I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar," Scott said, then groans again. "We are. You do it by giving in," Aiden explained. "Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control," Ethan added as Aiden pulled Scott from the ground by his shirt. "Hey, you know, that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right. Beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better," Stiles said. "At least it's only them during my training I had to take on Deucalion, Isaac, and the twins with weights tied to me," Lena explained. "That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?" Scott asked in disbelief. "You're afraid to turn," Aiden said. "We're gonna make you turn. Then you kick our asses," Ethan explained. "And then you roar," Aiden said, then suddenly changed with a roar. His once red eyes now were an icy blue.

                    "You don't think you can let go with us?" Aiden asked as Ethan shoves Scott into his brother. "You think you're going to hurt us?" Ethan asked. "Come on, McCall. Give it your all," Aiden said as he shoved Scott away. "We can always heal," Ethan explained. Scott swings at Aiden, but Lena could tell Scott wasn't giving his all in the fight by how easily Aiden caught Scott's arm. "If you keep holding back, they are just going to beat you into unconscious Scott," Lena explained as Ethan punched Scott in the face. "You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one. You've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast," Aiden explained. "Become everything you're afraid of. That's what gives you power. It gives you strength," Ethan said as Scott tried to hit Aiden again, but he dodged the attack and slammed his fist onto Scott's back, making him fall to the ground. Scott groans as he spits blood from his mouth. "Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy," Aiden explained. "So long as you can control it," Ethan added. "Sometimes control's a little overrated," Aiden said, then kicked Scott in the stomach. "Come on, Scott. Fight back," Stiles whispered. "What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?" Scott in fear as he looked at the twins. "Then it takes over. You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse," Ethan explained. "You turn into Peter," Aiden added. Scott slowly stands with determination in his eyes and runs towards the twins with a yell. Ethan jumps out of the way as Aiden grabs Scott and spins him around before slamming him onto the table. Lydia looks away as Aiden jumps onto the table and repeatedly punches Scott in the face. "Enough!" Lena ordered, causing all the werewolves to freeze at her command as she pushed off the wall she was leaning against and walked forward. Aiden quickly jumped off the table, keeping his eyes on the ground. "What? I thought we were helping him," Aiden asked, keeping his head down. "It's gone far enough. Go cool off," Lena ordered, and Ethan grabbed his brother's arm, leading him up the steps. "You help too much," Ethan whispered.

                    The whole gang pulls up to the woods the next day and parks their vehicles. Scott and Lena remove their helmets as they slip off their motorcycles. Lydia moves to Lena's side, "Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" she asked, causing everyone to look at her. "Actually, we're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter," Scott explained. "Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter," Isaac explained, causing Lena to sigh. "And again with the not helping," Stiles said. Scott looks at Allison, "Did you bring it?" Scott asked. Allison opens the trunk of her car and pulls out a dart gun. Scott and Lena's heads snap in the direction of gunshots. Scott jumps onto his motorcycle and takes off as Lena leaps forward and takes the form of her wolf, causing her clothes to rip and hit the ground. "Wait, wait, wait," Stiles yelled, but Scott and Lena ignored him as they took off into the woods with Isaac right behind them. Lena runs down a path, barely missing the trap hidden by leaves as Scott follows her. Lena falls to the ground at the sound of Isaac screaming in pain somewhere in the woods. Scott falls off his motorcycle and hits the ground hard as Lena yelps from the aching pain in her back leg. Scott groans as he slowly stands and removes his helmet. "Lena?" he called out as he moved towards the massive gray wolf. Lena lightly growls as she pushes through the pain and stands up. They both take off running again with Lena in the lead as she looks for Malia's scent. The coyote runs past them in the distance causing Lena to kick it into full throttle and leave Scott behind. Scott struggles to keep up with Lena and the coyote. Suddenly he lets his claws out and growls as his eyes turn a bright red causing him to run faster.

                    Soon Scott is fully transformed and runs by Lena's side as they follow the coyote to the car crash. Scott and Lena both leap over the flipped car and land in front of the car. The coyote snarls at them. Lena's eyes glow aqua as she growls and bares her teeth at the coyote. Scott slowly raises his head and roars at the coyote as Lena howls. The coyote lowers its head as its eyes glow an icy blue. Right before their eyes, the coyote changes into a naked teenage girl. She was tall with an athletic build dark brunette hair. Lena changes back, and her dark brunette eyes meet identical ones as the girl looks at her. A few hours later, Stiles and Lena watch from their father's car as Noah takes Malia up to the porch of her old home and knocks on the door. A few moments later, Mr. Tate comes out looking between Malia and Noah before he finally recognizes the girl before him and pulls her into a hug. Stiles looked away but suddenly noticed the warning words on the side mirror and nudged his sister to catch her attention. Lena looks at the mirror and can finally read the words before her, causing both siblings to sigh in relief. That night, Lena lay asleep in bed spooning Lydia when her eyes suddenly snapped open, glowing as she felt the Nemeton calling out to her.

Please comment and vote 😁👍🏻